Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 22:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to hack games made by Unity but without Assembly-CSharp.dll?

Discussion on How to hack games made by Unity but without Assembly-CSharp.dll? within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to hack games made by Unity but without Assembly-CSharp.dll?

Recently, I'm trying to hack a game. I know it was made by Unity.

Generally speking, games like this have a folder with the game launcher, which is usually named as XXX_Data. This game does too, but when I modified the Assembly-CSharp.dll in the folder, I found it useless. The game was not affected by my modification. Then, I deleted the whole data folder, but to my surprise, the game ran without the folder.

So... I'm here turning to you guys. Any help plz?
Old 06/30/2018, 13:10   #2

Received Thanks: 1,584
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> General Coding

moved.
Please feel free to contact me for any questions regarding this moderation action.
Old 06/30/2018, 14:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovuus View Post
moved.
Please feel free to contact me for any questions regarding this moderation action.
But how? I'm sure all the resources were packed into the .exe file for the size changed from 10M+ to 2G. And I even tried to use a software which watches disk writing operation, but found nothing.
Old 06/30/2018, 14:11   #4

elite*gold: 133
Try to dump the dll's from the running process and get your stuff in their via mono injection
Old 07/01/2018, 02:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeCjy View Post
Try to dump the dll's from the running process and get your stuff in their via mono injection
Sounds like a good idea, but I havw no idea how to dump it. I tried to search a few bytes of the dll file, but it didn't work.
Old 07/01/2018, 12:28   #6

elite*gold: 22
C# and UnityScript files are compiled into the Assembly-CSharp.dll and Assembly-UnityScript.dll DLLs respectively, which can be found inside the Managed folder.

DDLs can be decompiled using ILSpy or dnSpy which allow modifying and recompiling assembly files.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2018, 14:16   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEncounter View Post
C# and UnityScript files are compiled into the Assembly-CSharp.dll and Assembly-UnityScript.dll DLLs respectively, which can be found inside the Managed folder.

DDLs can be decompiled using ILSpy or dnSpy which allow modifying and recompiling assembly files.
True. But that's not how thing going on now. THERE IS NO MANAGER FOLDER AT ALL. That's what really prevents me from hacking it.

Tags
c#, dll, unity