Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

packet decryption für Lineage 2 C3

Discussion on packet decryption für Lineage 2 C3 within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi ich weiss das die Packete bei Lineage 2 verschlüsselt versendet werden (BFish glaube ich).
Wie kann ich die Packete decrypten? Die Protokollversion die ich entschlüssen will ist 412.

Kann man den key am anfang der Verbindung abfangen?
oder
Ist der Key Hardcoded das man ihn direckt auslesen kann?

Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Help i need some body, HELP' border='0' alt='Help i need some body, HELP' />

mfg
Kilone

EDIT:
So habs nu selber rausbekommen ^^
falls jemand intresse hat wie man an den Bloowfishkey kommt sagt bescheit. Dann poste ich das hier.
Old 10/25/2005, 20:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
can you say it in english plz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Packet Decryption help
04/07/2009 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
Hi! I'm working on a little prog. that decrypts the L2 packages. The decryption algorithm is (I think) good, because the first packet seems to be decrypted successfully, the problem is probably in the key update, which is made after every packet. http://img183.imagevenue.com/loc33/th_55248_l2p1_ 122_33lo.JPG You can see on this image that the decryption is good, and it doesn't screws up long strings (will be described below). I noticed the error when I tried to decrypt Message...
CO Packet decryption.
12/07/2008 - CO2 Programming - 11 Replies
Hi, i recently made a Java proxy, I'm wondering if anyone would like to share with me the CO packet encryption/decryption packet structure. I wouldn't mind it for testing purposes, thanks.
packet decryption?
08/21/2007 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
soo, ich wuerde gerne bissl mit den wow-packets rumspielen. allerdings hab ich keine ahnung, wie ich die decrypten soll. weiss da wer was? Ping
t4c packet decryption
09/29/2005 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me with packet decrypting of a game. Its called The 4th Coming. its a 2d game, and speed hacks work on it, so you know the game is kinda crap. I have a server for it and the client, but now I need someone to try and figure out he packets. Here is the Outpu of the Database, I was wondering if someone could use this info so they can either decrypt packets or change the data on another real server. The information is sotred on a Microsoft MDB. here the...