Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Executable protected with enigma protector

Discussion on Executable protected with enigma protector within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Executable protected with enigma protector

Hello,
I have games executable protected with enigma protector ( ), is there any chance to remove the implemented protection or should I give up?
Old 12/21/2009, 11:57   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 6,628
of course its possible. Btw, google is your friend
Old 12/21/2009, 12:41   #3

elite*gold: 115
Received Thanks: 12,344
Old 12/29/2009, 15:56   #4

elite*gold: 0
**** this is hard, any simple ways to bypass it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Executable-Manager
03/21/2012 - Coding Releases - 3 Replies
Wer kennt es nicht..dieses Zupflastern des Desktops mit Verknüpfungen und das dadurch bedingte Lahmen des Rechners. Deshalb hab ich mir vor einiger Zeit ein kleines App geschrieben, damit das Chaos mal ein Ende hat. Das Programm kann mit ausgewählten .exe-Dateien gefüttert werden, die auch wieder aus der Liste geworfen werden können, und diese natürlich auch starten. Da ich es so kompatibel wie möglich halten wollte hab ich für die "Doppelklick-Startsequenz" auf Windowseigene Funktionen...
Enigma Bug
08/28/2010 - Diablo 2 - 5 Replies
moin, ich hab im D2NT schonmal nach hilfe gefragt aber keien antwort bekommen deswegen neuer thread... mir ist grad nen bot verreckt im kerker lvl 2 (was eigentlich unsinnig is weil er ja sonst nur telt von 2 nach 3) also musses daran liegen das mein bot den enigma bug drin hatte sprich nciht telen konnte :( weiß jemand wie ich das beim D2NT einstelle das er beim enigma bug sozusagen z.b. neues game macht? ich hab den ganz alten D2NT ^^ also nicht den von sternlooper oder bluebird
Was ist Portable Executable (PE)?
01/09/2010 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hi Liebe Community, Ich bin grad an son göttlichen reversing tutorial, aber komm ich da nicht mit, als sie/er PE erklärt und die funktion erzählt hat. Jedoch komme ich mit mein englisch nicht mehr mit. Könnte mir jemand erklären was das ist und die funktionen ? xD Danke im voraus!
Editor file. Kom + + Executable Src
12/29/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 39 Replies
Linguagem Src : Delphi Tutorial: how to use just Descrypter the file and open the file you want to edit then add in search oque will edit and to all he is substituting until more. hello people how long you know ... I am back I did a file editor for the elite's right to claims of the elite .... And I'm also disponsabilizando the source to see how you do a simple editor and of course I'm out of time to do a more advanced I will shortly be launched. I hope you enjoy.