Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 08:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Help to modify an Age of Mythology Maphack

Discussion on Need Help to modify an Age of Mythology Maphack within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 260
Need Help to modify an Age of Mythology Maphack

Hello guys,

im looking for some help to modify an old age of mythology maphack (the hack was coded for the non steam version in 2013) for the new Steam Version 1.12

Its curious: It seems like the hack is finding the game offset but not able to delete the fog of war. I think there are only some little changes needed to get the hack working again.

If there is someone schooled in C and is interested in solving this problem pls add me on skype: derlaif

regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Age of Mythology EX 4-Pack
07/05/2014 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
paying by paypal or psc..
Age of Mythology CD KEY ORGINAL GE E GOLD
07/01/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Age of Mythology CD KEY ORGINAL GE E GOLD Verkaufe hier ein cd von Age of Mythology Sag mir was du zahlen wilst
Weapons of Mythology
09/19/2011 - Foreign Games - 0 Replies
http://news.mmosite.com/content/2011-09-16/weapons _of_mythology_showed_up_at_tgs_2011_1.shtml A new 3D oriental fantasy MMORPG Taiwanese game developer, XPEC. http://img6.mmo.mmo4arab.com/news/2011/09/16/weap oms_of_mythology/wom22640.jpg
Co-Mythology [First One with New Interface]
01/05/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 16 Replies
Hi guys, month pleased to announce the early arrival of my server in the light of the WEB ... Promises will be a different server to the other, in relation to the graphical interface will be very different, and decided to create a mythological server interface, and the Mythological say is not only the name, I'm currently working on a skin for my server, beast mythological in the interface, even the skin is not finished, but'm working on, I'll be working all these days ... Date to be...