Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old XML-engine (Paying) "Tibia"

Discussion on Old XML-engine (Paying) "Tibia" within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Old XML-engine (Paying) "Tibia"

I am hosting a OT on dedicated-host

Client version : 8.10
Engine : Aries-XML 0.4.5
XML-Server

Dedicated-host information

2 vCores
3.1 GHz
4 GB RAM
Bandwidth 100 Mbps
Errors/problems
Party System
Magebombers
Maximum players numbers "80" then it starts lag

No source

I am not asking for impossible service. I know hosters who already fixed these and hosting at the moment. I don't know if they used "HEX editor-Ollydbg-decompiled" I don't know the certain method used.
I am not a lazy kid who can't do anything. I tried stoping these errors/problems with lua scripting,hex editor and ollydbg by filling pt system with nop's and 0's to disable it and but disable puffs or making it do mute or making it causes kicks when spammed for 10-20 seconds by multiple characters and tried to assemble them but I always failed to solve them.

No sarcasming, help if possible. and I know 8.10 is old and XML is old and I should turn to SQL/MYSQL but players like 8.10 in XML and SQL/MYSQL will change a lot in pvp system
so comment only if you're able to help without changing to SQL/MYSQL.

#Thanks_in_advanced