Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 14:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packet Decrypting

Discussion on Packet Decrypting within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Packet Decrypting

EDIT: Lol nvm. Close please, I figured it out.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Packet decrypting
07/06/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
i have a packet about an online game. It is encrypted so how can i decode it with manuel? What method used in this packet? 0x0000 00 08 CA 24 E0 E6 18 28-61 08 5D 32 08 00 45 00 ..Ê$àæ.(a.]2..E. 0x0010 00 AD 7F 2C 40 00 77 06-5B A0 C3 7A A2 24 C0 A8 .*,@.w.
[HELP]Decrypting
06/26/2012 - General Coding - 7 Replies
Ok I been trying my brains out to decrypt some exe files one of my people made before she just stopped coming online. I am not very experienced at encrypting or decrypting. So I am willing to pay 50$ to the first one that can decrypt the files I attached. (will be via paypal) hope someone can help
Packet Decrypting.
02/25/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
I remember in the ancients times of CO, Lowfyr posted an endlessly usefull thread. It was stickied I think. Anyone know where I can find it? And do they still use the same encrypting method?
Recruiting ppl for packet decrypting
06/04/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
As most ppl maybe known ultima and me working out all the packets the client send to the server and vice versa, but that is too much work for only 2, so we search for ppl that help us todo the work. The requirements arent that high: -logical and analytic thinking -knowledge of hex -working in a team post your application in this thread, within the next time we send a pm to the ppl we decided to let in, and maybe we will send you a individual test to proof your knowledge too.