Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help request - alternative for SetCursorPos

Discussion on Help request - alternative for SetCursorPos within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help request - alternative for SetCursorPos

Im trying to create a bot with delphi, but I cant get mouse moving. Ive tried to use SetCursorPos, but it doesnt work I gues gameguard hooks it. Maybe someone knows any alternative for SetCursorPos which could work even if gameguard is running?

Thx for help
Old 08/28/2009, 20:54   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 6,628
Using google can bring real Wonder

Myx = (XTarget.Text)
Myy = (YTarget.Text)

targetXY = MakeDWord((Myx), (Myy))

ReturnValue = SendMessage(hWndApp, WM_MOUSEMOVE, ByVal CLng(0), ByVal targetXY)

try this ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ZSZC] Alternative Download Links (Request)
08/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey guys! Made this topic cuz ive tried every single link ive found! even torrents and none of them work for me Megaupload - says im already downloading something (tried many solutions and non worked) DepositFiles - same as MU Torrent - It doesnt even start on my torrent dler Other links - Most of them are broken I wonder if any of u guys could post a link from Mediafire or Filefront since boths host allows multi downloads and ppl have no probs with them!
[Development] EU Spambot [PostMessageA + SetCursorPos bypass]
08/18/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
I have made a bypass for the GG's PostMessageA hook. This dll includes two bypassed functions, one is the PostMessage and the other is the SetCursosrPos. Now, i failed @ using visual basic to do a bot :rolleyes: which would use these functions but i am giving the dll out for you to do it. The dll imports are here: Use the hndnsPMA for PostMessageA and hndnsSCP for SetCursorPos. What i used as my VB code was this:
[request] Alternative to Hotspot shield or smarthide
04/27/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
i dont know where to put this certain request but im desperate to play cabal again..to moderators,if find this thread in a wrong section or too offensive please moved it but please dont get it locked..well here it goes.. im currently playing at qatar using hotspot shield,unfortunately, it exceeded its montly bandwidth w/c is 5Gb..someone told me to use smarthide but the site registration for accounts were temporarily closed..i have followed the thread on how to play cabal outside N/A &...
alternative
09/15/2007 - WoW Bots - 4 Replies
hey leute, kennt wer ne gute altenative zu glider? sollte undetected sein und wenns geht nix kosten..^^ schonmal im vorraus thx!
What the best alternative to BJX now?
04/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hey guys, i m new to this was intro by a fren to check out the website. heard this is the place to be for info i m looking for. wondering if there is any thing i could use here to; 1 - Hunt 2 - Lvl a fire. 3 - last but not least be a god in any server :P