Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[request] Alternative to Hotspot shield or smarthide

Discussion on [request] Alternative to Hotspot shield or smarthide within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [request] Alternative to Hotspot shield or smarthide

i dont know where to put this certain request but im desperate to play cabal again..to moderators,if find this thread in a wrong section or too offensive please moved it but please dont get it locked..well here it goes..

im currently playing at qatar using hotspot shield,unfortunately, it exceeded its montly bandwidth w/c is 5Gb..someone told me to use smarthide but the site registration for accounts were temporarily closed..i have followed the thread on how to play cabal outside N/A & Europe but none of them seems to work..ive tried searching for free VPN securities through google and found out about iPIG but it has only 10Mb bandwidth for trial version(worst than hotspot shield)..does anyone have a suggestion for hotspot shield and smarthide alternatives?Please help!?
Old 04/26/2008, 12:38   #2

Received Thanks: 1,992
yes it is in wrong section the above where thecorrect :P
too your problem sorrycant heelp you ...
Old 04/26/2008, 17:17   #3

According to my calculations, you can use 166.66mb per day, and reach 5gb in a month - how the hell did you get over 166mb bandwidth just playing cabal per day?
Old 04/26/2008, 19:02   #4

sending packs geting packs .... from cabal and gg
Old 04/26/2008, 20:52   #5

Yes, but I ran Hotspot shield for like 9 hours botting, with NA cabal - used around 40'ish mb..
Old 04/26/2008, 22:12   #6

hm..... chatting programm too ....
i dont knowwindows updates ? i really dont know
Old 04/27/2008, 07:08   #7

Unhappy

i duno it just suddenly says "bandwidth exceeded" i just play cabal everyday for 10hrs.. i dunno wat happens..