Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Poll] Java Forum

Discussion on [Poll] Java Forum within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 12
[Poll] Java Forum

Ihr koennt Java und habt euch hier schon immer ein Forum fuer Java gewuenscht??

Da stimmt jetzt fuer Ja.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Suggestion] Java Forum
08/02/2013 - Suggestions & Feedback - 41 Replies
Ihr solltet euch echt ueberlegen eine Java Section in Coders Den einzurichten, weil Java ja eigentlich eine der weitverbreitesten Sprachen ist und das bestimmt auf Begeisterung stossen wuerde. Laut dieser Website ist Java auf Platz 2 der beliebtesten Programmiersprachen, nachdem sie von C vom Thron geschubst wurde. Das liegt aber vorallem daran, dass man C sehr stark im Mikrocontrollerprogrammierungsbereich benutzt und man damit sehr systemnah programmieren kann. An die die mit Nein...
[POLL] What do you expect from this forum?
06/25/2012 - Cabal Online - 46 Replies
I created this poll because of the hectic releases lately, and the many hacks ,that if they get public, destroy the game... Ofcourse I assume that nobody here wants hacking in Cabal Online to end? First of all: Many of you don't know me, which will make you think that I am a leecher, but as far as hacks goes, I didn't really get any of this forum, I got 'em all from a friend, and we work on getting new hacks but most of the hacks that are possible to find, ar imo already found, so it's...
Poll Should Elitepvpers have a BOI Forum?
06/11/2010 - Off Topic - 33 Replies
http://boi.perfectworld.com/images/gameinfo/gamein fo_header_story.jpg Hello Elite pvpers! Im asking should we make a Battle of the immortals forum here on elite pvpers ive been playing the closed beta and the game is sweet come check it @ Battle of Immortals - Free Fantasy MMORPG | Play Free Online Video Games Please vote yes or no Thank you elitepvpers - play less, get more
[POLL]Idea of a new forum in PSRO section?
05/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
Hey guys. What about creating new subforum in the PSRO Section which could be named Loop Scripts? There we'll post all loop scripts we've got. From 1 to 90. Only scripts would be allowed,it would be clean and it would look estetic. Mobs