Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[POLL] What do you expect from this forum?

Discussion on [POLL] What do you expect from this forum? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: What do you expect form this forum?
Usefull tips to find hacks yourself... 33 73.33%
Leech hacks so you can use them yourself... 13 28.89%
Just answers to questions related to hacking... 9 20.00%
Selling hacks to make money IRL... 2 4.44%
Get an idea of the hacks that exist in game, but not using them... 9 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down [POLL] What do you expect from this forum?

I created this poll because of the hectic releases lately, and the many hacks ,that if they get public, destroy the game...

Ofcourse I assume that nobody here wants hacking in Cabal Online to end?

First of all:
Many of you don't know me, which will make you think that I am a leecher, but as far as hacks goes, I didn't really get any of this forum, I got 'em all from a friend, and we work on getting new hacks but most of the hacks that are possible to find, ar imo already found, so it's hard to find new ones Besides, I also searched a lot of hacks and I know how to find every one of the hacks I use myself.

Now, the thing is, a lot of people leech of this forum and then when they get the clever idea of selling them they don't realise that they destroy the hacks.
Therefore I want to find out what the people that read this forum want to accomplish... Something for themselves or something for everyone to enjoy?

Now my question is: What do you want from this forum?
--> you can choose multiple answers!

Please, if you answer this poll: BE HONEST!

I sure hope this will also help the admins of this forum to create an image of what EPVP/Cabal means for everyone...

NOTHING SHOULD EVER BE RELEASED IMO, JUST GIVE HINTS AND TIPS...

PS: This poll is in response to releases such as DMG hack (WAY BACK) and the newest release (and I totally agree with the reasons to release it) of No Entry Hack (by bartbilf)

If you think this might help the future of this forum, please press Thanks
bartbilf makes clear in the following thread that you shouldn't abuse these hacks because you destroy the game this way!
Link:
Thanks
9 Users
Old 06/07/2012, 14:29   #2

First of all you forgot to add the poll

Now on topic...Most of the Cabal section comunity are TR and PH players.I don't want to seem racist or anything,but those are the ones that ruin the forum,the game and everything.On every private server I played there had to be a PH players with "penge po alz" or something like that and TR selling hacks on EU since forever...But I guess this is the nature of this forum after all,and it can't be changed that easily..
Old 06/07/2012, 14:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]DeathAngel View Post
First of all you forgot to add the poll
You have to add the poll after you post the thread so took me a few minutes to set the options

Quote:
Now on topic...Most of the Cabal section comunity are TR and PH players.I don't want to seem racist or anything,but those are the ones that ruin the forum,the game and everything.On every private server I played there had to be a PH players with "penge po alz" or something like that and TR selling hacks on EU since forever...But I guess this is the nature of this forum after all,and it can't be changed that easily..
I know that but i still hope that this will give people a certain realisation of what they are doing to the game ( if they can read it ofcourse )
Old 06/07/2012, 14:48   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
Leechers gonna leech, greedy people gonna sell. Try to change their attitude ;P
Old 06/07/2012, 15:21   #5

The first bash of damage hack makes me wonder how that cheat works. So I open up my browser type the keyword of something the I wan't to search and I found my self here. Most of people was curios about hacks to make them more wealthy in game or be ahead to other players. So the only reason is why there are here is because curiosity. After that you are now wanting some more, that's why you will probably read some threads here. So lucky if someone's release it, some giving useful tips. Other just say AHHHH! and waiting for somebody to release some hacks that can make the game upside down. And the best part "there are some people makes money here".
Old 06/07/2012, 15:23   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by iqjeff View Post
The first bash of damage hack makes me wonder how that cheat works. So I open up my browser type the keyword of something the I wan't to search and I found my self here. Most of people was curios about hacks to make them more wealthy in game or be ahead to other players. So the only reason is why there are here is because curiosity. After that you are now wanting some more, that's why you will probably read some threads here. So lucky if someone's release it, some giving useful tips. Other just say AHHHH! and waiting for somebody to release some hacks that can make the game upside down. And the best part "there are some people makes money here".
My point is, this used to be a forum about sharing and helping out each other, now its just 90 % leechers and 10 % who actually share and help out other people...
Old 06/07/2012, 15:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by strontklit View Post
My point is, this used to be a forum about sharing and helping out each other, now its just 90 % leechers and 10 % who actually share and help out other people...
I think there is no way to get rid from this leechers. This is a public forum anyone can post, download, and read threads. If some people talk about new hacks or something there are actually sharing tips. If there's a tip even its not that accurate you will have a hint for doing it. Maybe you can able to do it your self using the hint from others. That was lots of people doing in this section of the forum. Its fine if you find it by your self, without asking just reading someones comment. Giving you some ideas how.
Old 06/07/2012, 16:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
Leechers gonna leech, greedy people gonna sell. Try to change their attitude ;P
Couldn't have said it better..

Quote:
Originally Posted by strontklit View Post
I know that but i still hope that this will give people a certain realisation of what they are doing to the game ( if they can read it ofcourse )
They simply don't care.Trying to point them out it's like asking a horse to do a backflip ...
Old 06/07/2012, 16:37   #9

Quote:
They simply don't care.Trying to point them out it's like asking a horse to do a backflip ...
Haha true, but if I could just reach like 5 % of all leechers to some more for others, this forum would already benefit from it a lot
Old 06/07/2012, 16:58   #10

I know I'm a leecher but I don't go and share/sell the hacks after I download them. If I share it I give them the link to the site and thread it was found on. And when people are having similar problems to what I've had, I try to see if I can help them
Old 06/07/2012, 17:04   #11

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
guise
Old 06/07/2012, 18:16   #12

^LOL

Well ofc i vote to position one. I mean if any person want to share hack with community he should only give a tip and/or little instruction . Only in that way we can remove leechers from this forum - they will be asking (propably again not in section that they allowed to...) and if they wont get answers they will give up after some time. And Mods should introduce new ban system for ppl who beg, ask, troll in wrong section.

I started using hack when i was playing in private servers. I used tutorials and tips from other hackers (in polish section). In that way i learned basics of cheat engine alone. I dont forbid asking questions but all new "hackers" should use search function and try to make something alone then ask if they dont understand something. But all kids and lechers wont do it bcuz its easier post new topic with HEEEELP I DONT UNDERSTAND (sometimes even not in english/german) than read properly and do something correct. And translators - n/c... English its not my main language but im trying to write correctly and clearly.

I admit that im not perfect (nobody is) and sometimes i dont undestand something or im making something wrong. Then i ask questions, but these questions are specific and on-topic. Well lol at me in podbot's thread. I wasnt thinking in correct way but after some test and using my brain i figured out how to do it properly. And i want to thank one friend whos helping me all the time and thinking&searching with me, how to find new way of hack.

And message for people who want to start hacking: Learn some english and others will undestand you and dont ask how to use basic programs for memory edit - just make cheat engine tutorial (its the best and easier way to understand basic functions of cheat engine).
Old 06/07/2012, 18:21   #13

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
@JCKiki
There is nothign wrong with leeching (after all, most people don't know the basics, that's why the cheat table etc is out there..).

But leeching and then trying to steal credits or leeching and then trying to sell, that is wrong. It does not motivate releasers to release new stuff at all.

And yes, more people should learn the basics of Cheat Engine, just so they would understand at least how to freeze a value and change a value if that is the only thing they need to do to make a hack work.

And begging is already punished. And they can request hacks at the 'request thread' (even though I doubt anyone reads that one;p, but still a nice collection of all the begs!)
Old 06/07/2012, 22:27   #14

Where is pool answer "nothig" ?
Old 06/07/2012, 23:11   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolai1994 View Post
Where is pool answer "nothig" ?
That is an irrelevant answer... Why would i want to know who doesn't use this forum, or uses it just to give snotty comments?

Tags
abuse, cabal, expectations, leech, public