Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any TalesRunner hacks recently?

Discussion on Any TalesRunner hacks recently? within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any TalesRunner hacks recently?

I have looked and looked and found NOTHING that works. Is there a bypass for XTrap (ver. 3445) or at lease an undetectable cheat or hack that will work for the game? If I put this in the wrong thread, please, move it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TalesRunner Hack (Remover,Stats) [Only 64-Bit]
10/20/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
TalesRunner Hack !!! (for US Version) Tales Runner - The Most Fun Free Racing MMO Game Englisch Hey, Because many people asked me I release this TalesRunner Hack for the US Version. Hope you guys enjoy it.
żGetting hack recently?
08/14/2008 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
- I open this treath cuz some friends of mine were recently hacked and we dont know why, and we all use the same programs as everyone and we downdloaded them from what we call trusty sites like elitepvpers or rev6.nihplod, and we've used: Tbot, Agbot, Rumata's Loadder, Softmod, etc... - I would like to know if someone else apart from us were recently hacked too? - Thanks.
Recently sent to Bot Jail?
12/11/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Is it just me, or have many people been sent to bot jail for using multi client recently? :? Need help getting out bot jail..Anyone?