Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

method of injecting

Discussion on method of injecting within the Soldier Front Philippines forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
method of injecting

Any injector... as usual automatic injection, find the dll file, type the specialforce.exe but before that download this :

Download The tools here >>>>>>> O <<<<<<<

1. Open cmd switcher (When downloading Click then the Save as. Dont click Open with notepad) > Click Ok

2.Open x1nject > Browse 0.dll > replace gunz.exe to specialforce.exe
3.Login > Start the Game.

This is working as of now.
Enjoy and support Mga Adiks.!

Its a CMD switch. it can turn off your cmd command so you dont have to rename CMD from system32.
Just double click it and see if its disabled(there will be a pop up box that says cmd is disabled)
Now do the method of injecting.

Press thanks if Helped
Old 12/25/2009, 11:42   #2

its not working!!
Old 12/25/2009, 14:13   #3

wala na papz detected na din yung cmd edit bypass..
Old 12/25/2009, 17:45   #4

detected

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guide for INJECTING for NEWBIE.
12/16/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 18 Replies
Normal Injecting: Open injector Change Gunz.exe to specialforce.exe/soldierfront.exe Browse the file/DLL Log in and play. USB Method:
Injecting PacketHack .dll to engine.exe
08/01/2009 - Kal Online - 14 Replies
Hi, I have compiled "PacketHack" from Source: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-hacks-bots-ch eats-exploits/173712-source-packethack.html Now I have .dll file. I want to inject it to engine.exe when running. I choosed the dbghelp.dll as victim (why should I use d3dx_25.dll :D). I have changed name of my dll to dbghelp.dll. Original dbghelp.dll -> dbghelp_old.dll
Packet injecting...
03/05/2009 - S4 League - 3 Replies
Alright people. lets figure something out. I want to know if I'm at a dead end before I release anything. (and no I don't really have anything yet). My friends and I have gotten around hackshield, and it still thinks it's running. I've gotten the S4Client to show up in WPE pro's process list. but it doesn't find any packets besides this: 00000000 0A:00:F0:0A:00:00:00:00:00:00 .......... That's the only packet it gets, which is weird because I didn't get the cannot inject dll error....
trouble injecting
01/24/2008 - GunZ - 1 Replies
hi i've been having trouble injecting dll's into gunz. Everytime i inject a dll and select a server on the server select screen it says "Cannot Connect to Server" and after a while it says something about hacking attempt and closes Gunz. When i try to log back into gunz it tells me i have to reboot. It gets annoying after a while because i have rebooted my computer 10-20 times and only gotten the hacks to work about 3-4 times. I'm using InjecTOR and using God Mode.dll and Dark Destruction.dll....