Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Attaching a file to a media file

Discussion on Attaching a file to a media file within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Attaching a file to a media file

How would i go about attaching a batch file to a media file of any type?
Old 11/07/2007, 06:07   #2

...and why would u need to do this..sounds like yu tryna make a lil crappy virus or somthing...lol free prog to format yu hard drive ay :P .. DEl *.* .... wokrs a charm...um dude google it...
Old 11/07/2007, 06:47   #3

no im just trying to send a fake virus on a *****

Similar Threads Similar Threads
anyone post here the file of editing file.. the .edf file
07/13/2013 - RF Online - 3 Replies
please post here... so that i can download again.. i guess the old one thread was gone.. i've been search for an hour in this section.. but i can't see it... thanks..
Editing media.pk2 file
09/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Hey guys, I play SJSRO (1.091) and I'm editing the media.pk2 file. I already changed names of party matching but now I try to change something in chatsystem. Many people write \n to write in the next line, if I try to do same I get the message: "Some words or expressions are prohibited" (or something like that). Where can I find the list of forbidden words? I guess it has to be in the media.pk2 file, I had another before and I was able to use the \n function, but the media file has...
New Media.pk2 , LyLee's Media.pk2 File
08/01/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 27 Replies
hi all ok finally i finished my media.pk2 file ______________________ Features :- Unique Spawn Places Map New Underbar
Shocks Media Pk2 file problem..
04/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
i have this problem that when i login to my character, i would be dced immediately..help!! :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
[cSRO]New Media file for version 1.127
01/31/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 20 Replies
Chinese Silkroad Online New Media file 1. Quests lvl1 to 80 in English Language is updated (Later i will update all) 2. Filter is off 3. Zone's names lvl1 to 105 is updated 4. Monster's names lvl1 to 105 is updated Media Version 1.127