Wie wär's mit Übergängen zwischen den drei Teilen? Imho sind die Grenzen zu hart und der Umschwung zu sprunghaft, ansonsten gibt's nichts zu bemängeln und dass mir persönlich der untere Teil am meisten zusagt.
[REQUEST]Halo Forever Until /remove Halo [Name] 12/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies Right now, if you get Halo it dissapears when you disconnect, how can I make it stay until I remove it by cmd? Btw I haven't made the cmd yet..
collaboration quest Dis City 07/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies hello, good this is a request or asks can put a map where they leave but fast the Soul Stones:confused:
Triangle shot bug 03/21/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies Anyone remembers how it was the Triangle shot bug some time ago, that you could do it with xbow too?
Cabal Bot - Collaboration Project 02/24/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies I was curious if there was any knowledgeable people out there who has experience with various programming/scripting/disassembly methods who would be interested in collaborating on a fully featured Cabal Bot. I have plenty of time/knowledge to invest and can see the potential for such a project. If I don't find a suitable candidate, I will still continue on with the project but I was just curious to see what type of people I would get responses from as working with someone can give you an...