How exactly i insulted other members is beyond me, maybe someone was offended? As for an actual insult none was ever attended and the post was mainly intended as humorous, which i found quite funny.
Maybe the "****" comment might be considered an insult but that was merely completing the previous quote with ("You should have used my avatar the one you use now its ehm.. you know.. " ****) what i thought on vyn avatar, so excuse me for sharing my opinion.
As for "spam", all the work that i made was sincerely made by me, besides the one that i obviously took from the post above for more humor. I sincerely made those pictures for vyn to use as an avatar if he wishes to, and i still invite him to do so.
I do believe i know what is occurring here, this is discrimination against people who's drawing abilities don't match up to your personal requirement. I was born this way and I'm not just going to ,out of nowhere, get amazing drawing skills. Your personal vendetta against people with low drawing skills baffles me and quite frankly is very immature. So please next time you have a "make me a avatar" thread please provide the information of "if your drawing aren't good enough you'll get an infraction, because you SUCK." Regardless i know that having read this you either thought i was crazy or silly, but i assure you that i am. But in all seriousness my point still stands although i couldn't care less about an infract... in actuality it makes my count even... 2 : )
this is discrimination against people who's drawing abilities don't match up to your personal requirement.
I'd like to show you what discrimination is... Just shut up please.
vyn asked for a SERIOUS new avatar, everyone can post their ideas
or intentions but the REAL requirement was or is
to create a 140x140 pixel sized picture, called Avatar.
That means:
NO bulllshit of a ******* kid (that it truely was).
NO disrespecting Stuff.
Got the point?
If you wanna be funny than go play somewhere else as in this thread.
Hi,
I laughed so hard about the "stuff I spam" avatar made by strukel. It obviously just is a joke and neither anything to take too serious nor to worry about. I guess almost everybody around here knows that vyn is not a spammer tho...