Introduction-
Hello! Welcome to Free 3D Text Animation. I am here decided to give free 3d text animation to elitepvpers. You could request a 3D text animation. They are all free, but giving a Thanks is appreciate it. I hope you enjoy my service and all the free things i am giving away and the request that i will be doing!
+ Requirements & Notes + A must read before requesting something
ONLY English Please
You Must Be Patient With Me. I Have A Life
Old items will be vanished and will NOT be able to request back again. And I will Directly Ignore You.
Do Not Pm Me About Anything That Consider About The 3D Items, I will Directly Ignore You.
3D Items Will Have Limited Amount Of Giveaway Sometimes Not.
Be Nice Or Your Request Will Be Directly CANCELED.
I Will Not Able To Teach You How To Do It.
I Do Not Make Custom Request Field That Is Not In The Request Form.
You Must Fill The Form Correctly And Fully.
The Thread Will Be Constantly Updating New Items! So Check Back For The New Item Release!
Fill Out The Request Form Correctly And Fully Copy And Paste The Request Form Below And Edit The Changes You Want
Latest Item Released
Quote:
Request Text Animation
Text:
Size:
Background Color Code: (You could say Elitepvpers Background)
Quote:
Request Custom Colors
Text:
Size:
Color Text:
Color of the border text:
Background Color Code: (You could say Elitepvpers Background)
Text: Alisamix
Size: normal!
Color Text: Red would be good
Color of the border text: normal
Background Color Code: Transparent, i want to use it for other boards too
I hopğe you will make me one, and sry, my english is not very good, I'm 13
[FREE]3d Animation 05/09/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies Da mein Thread nicht so gut Gelaufen ist mache ich es nun Free,,, Das einziegste was ich haben will ist ein Thx und ein Itrader + ;)
Hallo ich Biete hier mein Service
an... Und zwar mache ich euch 3d
Animinationen.......
Beispiel1:
http://250kb.de/u/100502/g/ghFVM1d3c9b6.gif
BeiSpiel2: http://250kb.de/u/100502/g/VfRyZpEKvL46.gif
TG animation 01/23/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies This animations would be great for avatars
Gif animation 06/08/2007 - Main - 7 Replies Hallo
Ich wollte mal gerne wissen was ihr für ein programm benutzt um gif animationen zu erstellen.
ich habe mal gestern nacht oder bessergesagt heute morgen ^^ angefangen ein bischen rum zu probieren :D naja mann sieht ja was dabei rausgekommen ist
ERROR ERROR ERROR ^^
nun fande ich aber das programm was ich benutze ein bischen ja wie soll ich sagen ....... unübersichtlich, erstens englisch zweitens naja.
dann habe ich mir eine deutscher version heruntergeladen!!...... noch...
[DOWN] Text Animation 06/10/2006 - Artist Tutorials - 6 Replies Joa ich wurd von paar Leuten schon gefragt, wie man denn seinen Text so animiert oder ne allgemeine Animation macht. Hier en kleines Video tut dazu.
Video Tut!