Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Andor

Discussion on Andor within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Post Andor

In 12 episodes, Andor finally shows that a Star Wars series can be used for something other than handing out sleeping pills. A triumph I would like to devour 30 seasons of.

I already had a soft spot for Rogue One, the movie that forgot about the Jedi in favor of the little hands of the rebellion with their rusty blasters, their small-scale missions and their very human moods. Fortunately, these are the kinds of themes Andor explores as he recounts the troubled past of Rogue One's hero, Cassian Andor, in a spy thriller series whose only flaw is that it takes a little while to get going. I wish I had room to talk about the beauty of the sets or the impeccable casting, but I have to keep it short so let me just say this: finally, finally, Star Wars is interested in what it's really like to live in its universe. The petty thuggery, the crushing yoke of the Empire, the careerist bureaucrats, the overzealous soldiers, the ruthless double agents. The misery, the oppression, the anger, the revolt, the rebellion. It's exhilarating. I had forgotten that Star Wars could be exhilarating.

A series that does not take place at all on the planet Endor, you confuse, available on Disney+
Attached Thumbnails
Andor-andor-window.jpeg  
Old 12/16/2022, 23:41   #2

elite*gold: 220
facts andor is one of the best product of disney