Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spider-Gwen

Discussion on Spider-Gwen within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Cool Spider-Gwen

Like almost everyone else, I discovered Spider-Gwen via Spider-Man New Generation. Curious by this first contact (and by Marvel Snap which proves the usefulness of bringing a brand to life through different mediums), I pushed the door of a comic book store, in order to bring back a book that soberly bears the name of the heroine to better introduce her to us.

It promised to be great and yet, nothing to do, the sauce did not take. In spite of a rather efficient story, although a bit too adolescent for my taste, Spider-Gwen seems indeed quite generic, to the point that we could probably swap the heroine with many characters without jeopardizing the narrative. More embarrassing: if the pencil stroke is nice, we are still far from the fluorescent craziness of a New Generation. I guess I expected too much.

A comic book by Jason Latour, Robbi Rodriguez and Chris Visions, published by Marvel. About 15 € for 170 pages.
Attached Thumbnails
Spider-Gwen-spider-gwen_001.jpg  

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Gwen Key
11/14/2009 - Guild Wars Trading - 4 Replies
Verkaufe ein Eye of the North Key 50e lg
WTB presell keys NF GWEN FAC
09/29/2009 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Hi; as in title - interested in pre-release keys Any1? PM me
WTS Guild Wars Keys! Faction, Prophecies, Nightfall and GWEN!
09/19/2009 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, ich kann euch alle möglichen GW Keys besorgen sei es Faction, Gwen oder sonstwas. Jedes Kapitel Kostet 11 Euro Gwen kostet 6 Euro. Die Platinum Version Kostet insgesammt nur 15 Euro! (Wenn man alle Keys,jedes Teil einmal, kauft zahlt man nur 33 Euro! Gwen wird Gratis obendraufgelegt! (+ 1,00euro bei einer Paypal zahlung) Akzeptiere Paypal(+50 cent pro Artikel) aber bevorzuge Überweisungen! Die Keys sind alle clean, nicht benutzt und ehrlich erworben!
Suche Powerlevler durch GWEN
07/16/2009 - Guild Wars Trading - 3 Replies
Gefunden!
hfff bot (factions , profecies, gwen)
06/10/2008 - Guild Wars - 4 Replies
Titel sagt alles... Suche einen hfff bot, habe leider nur die oben beschriebenen Teile... In dem boz bot von master gunner braucht man allerdings auch nightfall helden, also 3 eles... Gibt es vllt ne möglichkeit das umzustellen oder so kenn mich leider nicht so aus.