Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free boost in bronze by D1 player

Discussion on Free boost in bronze by D1 player within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free boost in bronze by D1 player

Need an account to duoq with a customer.
The account needs to have jayce preferably if not 20~ish champs and ad/ap runes. Euw bronze V till I. Add me on skype or reply to me
Old 10/16/2014, 13:20   #2

elite*gold: 6
Why only bronze? ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Boost for Bronze Player EUW only
06/03/2015 - Freebies - 52 Replies
Since i have some time and dont know what to do i will boost for free in Bronze.My elo is Gold 1 so i can carry easy in Bronze.The requirements are that you have a full AD/AP rune page and 15+ Champs.My Skype is Argothewickedd.
[EUW] Free boost for bronze player in EUW [Only Today]
12/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm bored, and feel like smurfing the lower elo's. So any account between bronze V and silver V can get a free boost from me today. If you have any questions add me on skype: killua.epvp Is this safe? *You can login using teamviewer *I have boosted friends and for random people for money before *Phone verified
Gold 1 Player : Free elo boost from Bronze to Silver.
12/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yeah i am pretty bored in Gold 1 atm. Games are way to hard and people from Plat 5 really dont give a fuck so you cant really carry games. Just with luck you will get a team that is atleast going equal but back to topic . Because i am so tired and bored of these games in gold 1 i could boost someone out of bronze for free just for fun .