Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 1 Player : Free elo boost from Bronze to Silver.

Discussion on Gold 1 Player : Free elo boost from Bronze to Silver. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Gold 1 Player : Free elo boost from Bronze to Silver.

Yeah i am pretty bored in Gold 1 atm. Games are way to hard and people from Plat 5 really dont give a **** so you cant really carry games.

Just with luck you will get a team that is atleast going equal but back to topic .

Because i am so tired and bored of these games in gold 1 i could boost someone out of bronze for free just for fun .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[FREE] Bronze -> Silver Boost EUW
11/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Need an Bronze Account with many Champs (if possible Runes) for tomorrow to duo boost another Account. Only need username+password .
Free Elo Boost [Bronze / Silver]
10/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Im really bored playing in higher Elo so i just want to boost some people to their desired league for this season. I could never play in Bronze / Silver cuz i started in Gold after my promotion matches and making another account would take too long. Im only boosting on EUW atm. Just PM me if you have any questions.
Free Elo Boost Bronze -> Silver
08/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, guys offering my free elo boost for bronze division accounts. Ill duoQ with a friend so i can do 2 Accounts at once. Only EUW. Should have some ADC/Support Champs and Runes. Why am i doing it for free? I never played in Bronze so i would like to see how Bronze Player plays.
FREE ELO Boost / Bronze - Silver [EUW] p2
08/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hi again, I already made a thread like that and it went pretty cool, so here is the second part of the free elo boosting in bronze and silver (for a limited time). I'd like to introduce myself, I'm a skilled and experienced player, who is playing now in the Diamond Tier. I already boosted many accs into Silver and Gold without any problems. http://s13.postimg.org/wv7cu8wp3/ass1.jpg Reasons why i dont want money for this job: 1) I think its usually fun to play in low elo. 2)...
[Boost] Plat V Player Boosting any Bronze/Silver Div
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
All Bronze Div's = $10 All Silver Div's = $15 Payment accepted in NA RP This is only for NA accounts as its the only server i get decent ping on. Skype: Lhuggins1989