Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Bronze Boosting

Discussion on Free Bronze Boosting within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Bronze Boosting

Hi. I would like to give away free boosting for players in bronze, I know it can be a pain to get out of bronze and to perfect my boosting skills. If you're interested go ahead and add me on skype.

Additional information:
you must be a member of EPVP, and I will boost as much as I choose depending on the amount of time I have.

NA ONLY
Old 06/20/2014, 11:17   #2

elite*gold: 273
Youre from Korea i dont think you can boost EUW AND EUNE
Old 06/20/2014, 17:10   #3

Didn't realize I didn't add it's for NA only, I'll change my skype location to avoid confusion.
Old 06/21/2014, 22:42   #4

bmp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Free Bronze boosting NA
05/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Only requirement is you have riven. here is one boost I did for a friend http://imgur.com/VhRkT0K http://imgur.com/VhRkT0K
[Selling] EUW - Elo Boosting - Bronze -> Plat, Bronze -> Silver Free
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Boosting anyone who's in Bronze to silver for free, only for 2 people. I'm a diamond player on EUW. Trying to get some vouches here. http://i.imgur.com/iJsO3nN.jpg Silver - > Gold 15e per division. Gold -> Plat 25e per division. Can do vouch games if requested. Contact me for more info
im boosting bronze acc's for free :p
10/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey. I m in Gold 5 now and just wanna Experience the Awesome level of play in Bronze once again.So i will take any account you give me which is within Bronze 3 or lower ( Pref B5) and play with it.Probably i will be able to win almost every game down there so it works like an Elo boost.You may take you account back at any time and talk to me via skype while the project. Just feel free to send me your Data via PM or just add me in Skype:tharealryzen Cya there c: Server EUW but i also...
[Buying] Free Bronze V boosting and wtb bronze V account
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to mess around in bronze. So I want to buy a bronze V account or boost some people a couple games