Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Bronze boosting NA

Discussion on Free Bronze boosting NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Bronze boosting NA

Only requirement is you have riven. here is one boost I did for a friend

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW - Elo Boosting - Bronze -> Plat, Bronze -> Silver Free
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Boosting anyone who's in Bronze to silver for free, only for 2 people. I'm a diamond player on EUW. Trying to get some vouches here. http://i.imgur.com/iJsO3nN.jpg Silver - > Gold 15e per division. Gold -> Plat 25e per division. Can do vouch games if requested. Contact me for more info
[Selling] Free Bronze Boosting
03/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Free Elo EUW Boosting For Bronze Looking to boost 2-3 bronze accounts with a friend, on EUWEST, pref bronze 5 but bronze 3 at max, will guarantee them to silver and will not spend any IP/RP without permission No payment required, doing it with a friend, we have done this before and really enjoyed it. pm me for questions if you would like to talk Add Connor247 to skype :)
im boosting bronze acc's for free :p
10/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey. I m in Gold 5 now and just wanna Experience the Awesome level of play in Bronze once again.So i will take any account you give me which is within Bronze 3 or lower ( Pref B5) and play with it.Probably i will be able to win almost every game down there so it works like an Elo boost.You may take you account back at any time and talk to me via skype while the project. Just feel free to send me your Data via PM or just add me in Skype:tharealryzen Cya there c: Server EUW but i also...
free bronze boosting
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Since i reach'd my Seasongoal and i want to help some of my friends to get higher, i'm searching some bronze guys who want to beeing boosting. i'll duo with my friends too win easily. I gonna play youre Account up to Silver5 or higher. So, if you're interested just pm me mates. bump
[Buying] Free Bronze V boosting and wtb bronze V account
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to mess around in bronze. So I want to buy a bronze V account or boost some people a couple games