he knows how to carry, and is a very nice guy, i recommend this guy, even with a bit of a lag, he carries, trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delucaz
He's a great guy, I asked him some ADC coaching we played a 1v1 game where he explained me how/when to trade with the enemy bot lane, things about wave pushing and itemization. We then played a normal game where he showed me my mistakes (the biggest one was that most of the times I was running away from teamfights when we could actually win them) and how to correct them. I also gave him an account I had because he is from NA and im from EUW, and he didn't do anything bad to it, so he's also a trusted guy. I suggest him
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabinho
Good booster, recommended++
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFr33K1LzX
Very Good Player! Trusted ;D
He carry all games, gg!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuntman2128
very nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefinho10
Great guy,very friendly and really skilled!He carried 2 games so hard.He also got a penta!!Im thinking buying a quick boost from him for 3-4 easy wins.
(Silver 5).
Hey guys I am a Diamond 4 Mid/Jungler looking to provide free boosting services as a token of kindness and out of free time to those in Bronze and Silver.
Servers:
NA
SA
EUW
EUNE
Contact
Skype: fknhealthy
Additional Information:
You can log onto your account through Teamviewer.
You can request DuoQ games; I will also coach you during these games.
He's a great guy, I asked him some ADC coaching we played a 1v1 game where he explained me how/when to trade with the enemy bot lane, things about wave pushing and itemization. We then played a normal game where he showed me my mistakes (the biggest one was that most of the times I was running away from teamfights when we could actually win them) and how to correct them. I also gave him an account I had because he is from NA and im from EUW, and he didn't do anything bad to it, so he's also a trusted guy. I suggest him
He's a great guy, I asked him some ADC coaching we played a 1v1 game where he explained me how/when to trade with the enemy bot lane, things about wave pushing and itemization. We then played a normal game where he showed me my mistakes (the biggest one was that most of the times I was running away from teamfights when we could actually win them) and how to correct them. I also gave him an account I had because he is from NA and im from EUW, and he didn't do anything bad to it, so he's also a trusted guy. I suggest him
Free Boosting for Bronze and Silvers 01/12/2014 - Freebies - 13 Replies Hey guys, I have some free time on my hands so I thought I'll give some Bronze and Silvers some free boosts for fun. Its your choice whether you can trust me or not but I main Mid and ADC and would pref if you had some ADCs and Zed on the accounts.
Add me on skype if you're interested.
@ fknhealthy
Boosting until January 12, 2014
Here is a screenshot of a friend's account I recently boosted from B3-B1 with Silver 2 MMR
http://imgur.com/5TnljHh
http://imgur.com/kOkP3UE
Free Boosting for Bronze and Silvers 01/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hey guys, I have some free time on my hands so I thought I'll give some Bronze and Silvers some free boosts for fun. Its your choice whether you can trust me or not but I main Mid and ADC and would pref if you had some ADCs and Zed on the accounts.
Add me on skype if you're interested.
@ fknhealthy
Here is a screenshot of a friend's account I recently boosted from B3-B1 with Silver 2 MMR
http://imgur.com/5TnljHh
http://imgur.com/kOkP3UE
I'm just doing this out of kindness for the...
[Selling] Free boost for bronze/low silvers. 12/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies Hey, i'm a D1 main at NA server, and looking to boost some bronze/silvers for free.
ofc, i'd like some donation when the job's done but it's not required.
for all the skeptical non-believers, you can use the teamviewer to log in so you don't have to give me the password.
probably gonna boost about 2 division per account(depends on how low it is)
add triggertheory on skype(the one with the cat picture) or send me a pm.
Tschio's free division boosts for bronze/silvers 09/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies Dear elitepvpers,
I've been on the top of top in soloq (Diamond II), just sold my account like weeks ago. I'm not going to play serious once but I'd be happy to carry some bronze/silver games like real hard, some of my friend stucks in there so I could help 'em out with this and meanwhile could get some positive feedbacks here.
Skype : tschio.bitch
Have a nice day folks!