Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tschio's free division boosts for bronze/silvers

Discussion on Tschio's free division boosts for bronze/silvers within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 299
Tschio's free division boosts for bronze/silvers

Dear elitepvpers,

I've been on the top of top in soloq (Diamond II), just sold my account like weeks ago. I'm not going to play serious once but I'd be happy to carry some bronze/silver games like real hard, some of my friend stucks in there so I could help 'em out with this and meanwhile could get some positive feedbacks here.

Have a nice day folks!
Old 09/15/2013, 12:53   #2

I'm back to it
Old 09/15/2013, 13:02   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
ADDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09/15/2013, 15:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauliukaz View Post
ADDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Played 2 matches, then stopped playing on request.
Old 09/15/2013, 15:03   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 12
The Black Market: 101/0/0
EUW?
Old 09/15/2013, 15:06   #6

eune - euw
Old 09/15/2013, 15:22   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 12
The Black Market: 101/0/0
ill add you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Booster for Bronze division
01/29/2014 - League of Legends - 9 Replies
hey all..i m new here on epvp im happy founding a site like this i made this topic cuz i wanted to help ppls with their ranked games. I used to play LoL too but i quitted cuz of studies now im back and im trying to help others and play some games just for fun i know it would be difficult to trust me but im just looking for a chance so if any1 want to try me or help him he can obciously add me on skype: subzoner123 to talk for further infos :) thx all BTW I FORGOT TO SAY I DO ONLY FOR NORDIC...
FREE BRONZE/SILVER Elo Boosts [NA]
08/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm looking to start doing elo boosting but need to gain some reputation. Would like to do five-ish (5) FREE elo boosts of 3 wins just to establish that I'm actually legitimate. After those are done I will post prices and such. Please send me a PM and add my skype elowith2spik3 Details: Boosting during the night (usually) - midnight to 8am PST
FREE Bronze / Silver IV-V ELO Boosts
07/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey everyone! I'm giving out a FREE ELO boost to Bronze or low Silver league summoners on the NA server. Why? Mostly because I'm bored. I guess it will also be good for vouches for my other thread. Here's my main thread if you're interested: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2246340-cheap-elo-boosting-0-1200-stream-com mentary.html Skype: Still.Boosting
Free Bronze/Silver boosts
06/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Free boosts for those trusted members who can vouch my thread that is located on my signature. !! Skype is Nival.r add it and pm it NA AND LAN SERVERS ONLY SORRY
Free Bronze Division Games
05/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, im Sly, i want to offer you guys a few free Bronze Division Games. Why am I doing this? My Account got scammed and i wrote the support a ticket, and until I have to wait, im offering you guys this service. Bronze V -> Bronze IV Games = Free Bronze IV -> III Games = Fee Bronze III -> Bronze II Games = Free