@EpiCskiLL
Nein haben sie nicht.
Das sind Codes die er von anderen Websiten wie Twitter... hat die schon seit Monaten engelöst waren.
I surfed over the internet and noticed, as more people said, all of these codes are old and ain't from this guy self... It's kinda sad, because people just give him free thanks because he give used codes to them.
I surfed over the internet and noticed, as more people said, all of these codes are old and ain't from this guy self... It's kinda sad, because people just give him free thanks because he give used codes to them.
Thanks will be removed and hope the thread will be closed now
[Trading] NICE SKIN ACC for SKIN Codes or Platinum V-IV Boost 10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hey u can read it at the top here is link of the acc http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2906238-euw-16-limited-skins-acc-snowmerding er-festival-maokai-bad-santa-veigar.html
[Buying] Skin Code Card - Physical (ALL SKIN CODES) 09/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies http://i.imgur.com/0AXcegv.png
I want to buy :
- Skin cards (Physical form - not code)
- Skin cards have to be used (I don't want to pay high amount for code - already got skins on my account)
- You can blur the code with marker or some paint.
- I want cards only for collectors needs. I don't need the code!
Skin cards i am still looking for :
- Pax Twisted Fate