Habe ihm auch meine Login Daten gegeben.
(Meine Mail ist Verif. so bekomm ich im fall alles wieder)
Aber war garnicht nötig angst zu haben.
Er spielt echt super.
Er hat 96% aller spiele gewonnen.
Und er hat immer gefragt ob er spielen kann (Skype)
Ich habe ihm auch so gut wie immer zu geschaut.
ılıllı ★★★ Cheap ✔ Fast ✔ Safe ✔ Elo Boost Bronze5 to Diamond 1 ★★★ ılıll 01/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 62 Replies http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/ecb19a-14003249 60.jpg
http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/9e0c79-1400324 935.jpg
http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/20b659-1400324 561.jpg
http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/830d08-1400324 915.jpg
http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/99849e-1400324 598.jpg
on gold and above we boost on ru tr eune too
Fertige Aufträge
http://i.epvpimg.com/27yff.png
Eloboost Bronze5 -Gold5 03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies Greetings,
Well I am a EU-West player atm Diamond 2 and I wanna help you to get out of elohell i boost from Bronze 5 to Gold 5. I just need some vouches... I boosted already some friends from Silver 5 to Gold 5 but i screenshoted nothing.
It is cheap, i won't talk to your friendlist and if u want play normals just tell me.
Prices are :
Bronze 5-> Bronze 4 =5€
Bronze 4-> Bronze 3 =5€
Bronze 3-> Bronze 2 =5€
Bronze 2-> Bronze 1 =5€
[Selling] ~Bronze5-Gold5~[Na Boosting][Cheap] 01/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 47 Replies I am currently in Diamond 5 in season 7.
All prices are negotiable (we can discuss on skype), but you can pay the price below if you wish.
Prices
http://i.epvpimg.com/pF0Wd.png
http://i.epvpimg.com/UdmGc.png
http://i.epvpimg.com/pBV4c.png
*Prices are set assuming you have good mmr and good lp gains which means no less then 15lp per win.
You can also buy wins if you don;t want to buy a whole division Bronze is $2 a win and Silver is $3 a win.
Just add me on Skype if you are interested...
[Selling] [CHEAPEST]Boosts from Bronze5 > Gold5 08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello,
I'm a Gold player and I've played since Season 1 (Season 1 = Bronze, Season 2 = Silver, Season 3 = Gold)
I'm from Europe so thats why only boosts to EU, I can try other servers but I have to test the ping first...
==============================
+1 Bronze Tier = 7€
Bronze 1 > Silver 5 = 10€
+1 Silver Tier = 10€
Silver 1 > Gold 5 = 15€
==============================