Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CHEAPEST]Boosts from Bronze5 > Gold5

Discussion on [CHEAPEST]Boosts from Bronze5 > Gold5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[CHEAPEST]Boosts from Bronze5 > Gold5

Hello,
I'm a Gold player and I've played since Season 1 (Season 1 = Bronze, Season 2 = Silver, Season 3 = Gold)
I'm from Europe so thats why only boosts to EU, I can try other servers but I have to test the ping first...

==============================
  • +1 Bronze Tier = 7€
  • Bronze 1 > Silver 5 = 10€
  • +1 Silver Tier = 10€
  • Silver 1 > Gold 5 = 15€
  • Bronze Win = 1€ (Min. order: 3)
  • Silver Win = 1.5€(Min. order: 2)
  • Gold Tier = Avaiable, PM @ Skype

Payment Methods: PayPal, MoneyBookers, PaySafeCard (PSC 10€+ Only.)

I often do personalize packages for every type of need, feel free to add me so we can discuss.
I realise that I'm not that trusted here so I'm willing to go first to people who have 10+ RECENT vouches. (10+ vouches from last 2 months, or 5+ vouches this month).
Also, I will only do "Vouch Games" either to a really high value member or to a intrested costumer.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ~Bronze5-Gold5~[Na Boosting][Cheap]
01/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 47 Replies
I am currently in Diamond 5 in season 7. All prices are negotiable (we can discuss on skype), but you can pay the price below if you wish. Prices http://i.epvpimg.com/pF0Wd.png http://i.epvpimg.com/UdmGc.png http://i.epvpimg.com/pBV4c.png *Prices are set assuming you have good mmr and good lp gains which means no less then 15lp per win. You can also buy wins if you don;t want to buy a whole division Bronze is $2 a win and Silver is $3 a win. Just add me on Skype if you are interested...
Cheapest Elo Boost Bronze5->Gold3
06/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i am a Platin 5 Player and want to Boost some players for low prices I am main ADC and my win Ratio on Bronce/Silver is at over 90%. Here are my prices Bronze5 -> Bronze 4 | 6€ Bronze4 -> Bronze 3 | 7€ Bronze3 -> Bronze 2 | 8€
TEAM SLOTS AND BRONZE5-SILVER BOOSTS
05/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Have slots open on a Plat 2 ranked team and a gold 3 ranked team. Being on these teams will give you end of season bonuses (show that you hit plat,skin only for people who achieved gold+,plat boarder/gold boarder etc) Looking to get $15 per spot on Gold and $20 per spot on Plat Would possibly be willing to sell the Gold team for a pretty cheap price - Elo Boosting: We can guarantee you Bronze5-Silver for a cheap price of $15 I can also do smaller boosts as in Bronze 1-Silver 5 for like...
Cheapest elo boosts on EPVP
10/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Why am i doing this? Simple, i enjoy playing the game and, want to build up a base of customers as well as a better reputation moving foreword (my main also got banned for trolling games for a whole month HAH) The only catch is that eventually these prices will go up when i get a good rep built up. ------------------------------------------------- ----- All payments via Paypal gift. Payments for boosts are 50/50 - you pay 50 up front, I get elo job done halfway, you pay the rest, and...