Someone asked if we are also using a programe that shows the player as offline, but sadly, no - we dont. We already had this question twice now, so Im just going to answer it.
First of all, these guys are awesome. They boosted me from b1 till s5 for free. The guy that boosted me, gave me a whole "guide" on what rune you should use for what lane and type of champ, such as adc/bruiser,... That really helped me out a lot! Thanks mate
I would really recommend them to you.
Cheers
We are taking a break because we dont have that much time at the moment, but we will continue after for sure since there are many people who are using our free service. As soon as we continue, we will let you guys know!
we are opening our boost-service, for those who are in bronze and want to reach silver, again!
They were many requests even though we were in a break and its now.... 5 months ago that we posted our last reply in this topic - thank you for those who were still trying even if it didnt work out in the first place!
So if you are interested in a free boost out of bronze, please add one of the skype-addresses mentioned in the first post.
Free Elo Boost from Bronze 5 07/17/2014 - Freebies - 5 Replies Hello everyone,
I´d like to offer you my Free Boosting Service. I try to boost as many account from bronze 5 to Silver or higher as possible ;)
About me:
I´m a 19 year old guy from Germany. I´m in Gold IV at the moment. I´m maining Mid and Adc.
If YOu don't trust me, don't contact me. I have also an account so i don't try to scam and aslo have 0 - TBM
free boost for bronze 3+ 02/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello,
Im trying to help out a friend of mine who currently is bronze so im in need of an account that is bronze 3 or lower so i could duoQ.
My own account is gold 5 so i cant assure you a 100% win rate, but the win rate should be pretty big!
I mainly play top/mid so i preffer if you an Lee sin or another top champ Just chat me about that.
My skype is: Montana321854
FREE BRONZE 5 BOOST! 10/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Wie der Titel schon sagt, brauche ich 2 Bronze 5 acc's zum boosten!
(Natürlich FREE, da ich nicht weiß, ob ich/wir durchboosten werden d.h bis Silber 5)
Ich mache demnächst ein Boost Service mit nem Kumpel auf, (Bronze 5 - Silber 5) und daher würde ich vorher trotzdem mal gerne testen, ob ich es drauf habe :D
Bin zurzeit Gold 5, genau wie mein Kumpel!
Champs die auf dem Acc sein sollten(wäre ganz gut, da es uns die arbeit dann erleichtert, muss aber nicht unbedingt!):
Riven, Zed,...
Looking for one bronze acc to boost for free. 04/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies Heya guys im looking for one bronze acc to boost for free. Ill prolly do 2 divisions with it or more. I am doing this because my customer requiers duoq and i dont have an acc on this elo.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2429107-elo-boosting-gold.html#post21271274
I do not wish to scam any1.
Best regards.