Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UNOFFICIAL] List Legit/Scam Providers (only real list Fn)

Discussion on [UNOFFICIAL] List Legit/Scam Providers (only real list Fn) within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/16/2024, 12:36   #1171

elite*gold: 0
Epiks Market was restored hit me up on discord for a invitation as i cannot post it here on epvp! it's got all the links for each provider.
Need mods also

don't trust a guy called mkeefer used to be legit now turned scam.
Old 02/16/2024, 15:32   #1172

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHacks. View Post
if "everyone" is saying the same "good" things as they did before about the "same" cheat then its not a good thing, If you want something without aim I am able to offer something; 11 months UD
I’m intrested in esp only
Old 02/16/2024, 15:37   #1173

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeryrice1 View Post
I’m intrested in esp only
send me a dm to "darkhacks." discord; without the quote
Old 02/18/2024, 12:48   #1174
Administrator

elite*gold: 52388
The Black Market: 254/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,071
I've cleaned the thread from the previously mentioned posts now, repetitive offenders will receive a permanent ban.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/18/2024, 13:59   #1175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I've cleaned the thread from the previously mentioned posts now, repetitive offenders will receive a permanent ban.
Thank you appreciate it pal
Old 02/21/2024, 23:53   #1176

any updates to list needed?
Old 02/22/2024, 17:21   #1177

elite*gold: 527
Quote:
Originally Posted by greener.exe View Post
add floatz.wtf

by far the absolute best dma fn cheat.

Loot Esp, Web Radar for friends and more ..
Old 02/23/2024, 07:56   #1178

Quote:
Originally Posted by greener.exe View Post
Possibly a perm spoofer since you do have a temp spoofer on the list.
Would be appreciated since its cheat related
Old 02/24/2024, 19:51   #1179

Where can I find Snf?
Old 02/24/2024, 21:54   #1180

-ngrhook, unlikable and weird people no prediction and a supposed "recode" there's also some accusation of them cracking
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2024, 23:32   #1181

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by padmachine View Post
-ngrhook, unlikable and weird people no prediction and a supposed "recode" there's also some accusation of them cracking
I'm so sorry you stopped liking us after your account got banned for payment fraud... Until you received the punishment you liked the cheat, funny world we live in, eh?

Also, complaining about us cracking when you were the first one who wanted to try the cracks? We leave other providers alone, but when I see them trying to crack, I retalliate. I find it funny how you managed to change your mask as soon as our attitude towards you changed when you know **** well you're in the wrong.

Old 02/25/2024, 09:31   #1182

Quote:
Originally Posted by rybakov View Post
I'm so sorry you stopped liking us after your account got banned for payment fraud... Until you received the punishment you liked the cheat, funny world we live in, eh?

Also, complaining about us cracking when you were the first one who wanted to try the cracks? We leave other providers alone, but when I see them trying to crack, I retalliate. I find it funny how you managed to change your mask as soon as our attitude towards you changed when you know **** well you're in the wrong.

There was no payment fraud on my end it was the other guy and you put it on me and you guys accused me and reported my card, you guys were just unlikable ******** that's all and is why I left

That rage cheating was because I was making a video for ngrhook which was unappreciated

Never heard an apology from you when it was proven that the other guy was carding you pressed me instead meanwhile your own staff Charon apologized

Ngrhook is a good cheat too I just don't think you should get credit for that good luck in your "recode" and future endeavors

Ps. I've always used my card my card only same PayPal attached to the same card I've been to a lot of providers they can all vouch for that here's the payment for that day I bought ngrhook with my card directly when it was still 10 euros for 7 days

Old 02/25/2024, 12:39   #1183

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by padmachine View Post
Quote:
That rage cheating was because I was making a video for ngrhook which was unappreciated
> I'm not even gonna comment on this.

Quote:
Never heard an apology from you when it was proven that the other guy was carding you pressed me instead meanwhile your own staff Charon apologized
> Never heard an apology but staff Charon apologized? You're contradicting your own words.

Quote:
There was no payment fraud on my end it was the other guy and you put it on me and you guys accused me and reported my card, you guys were just unlikable assholes that's all and is why I left
> We didn't say there was, we had a suspicion about it due to your conversations with someone about carding so we banned your account for the time-being for investigation. I told you numerous times your account would be unbanned with your time lost compensated and it in fact was - 3 hours later.
You were apologized to in ticket and received a 1-day extra to your sub.

To me this all seems like a crybaby post.
Old 02/25/2024, 13:35   #1184

Quote:
Originally Posted by rybakov View Post
> I'm not even gonna comment on this.

> Never heard an apology but staff Charon apologized? You're contradicting your own words.

> We didn't say there was, we had a suspicion about it due to your conversations with someone about carding so we banned your account for the time-being for investigation. I told you numerous times your account would be unbanned with your time lost compensated and it in fact was - 3 hours later.
You were apologized to in ticket and received a 1-day extra to your sub.

To me this all seems like a crybaby post.
Nah you pressed me about it you should have apologized your staff is not you cuz it was you who pressed me, I wasn't apologized to nor compensated for anything you're trying to save face and it's embarrassing
Old 02/25/2024, 13:42   #1185

SNF Recent Update

Hi all, as stated prior i look to present you guys with the best option for fortnite cheating and with many great responses and the developer informing me of a recent Slot opening + discount for snf.

Just thought i would inform you as he said its in high demand and slot will be taken.

If you do not have the contact please message me on Discord its in my signature and i can provide it as EPVP doesn't allow me to post links.

Thank you all and have a nice day!