yes, been using stern for two weeks and they are legit, however i'm on windows 10.
using fortnite and can find anything negative, they have aim assit mode for legit
iirc they use EFI bypass, could be wrong though, if you want longevity, I would avoid them, assuming they actually are using EFI bypass.
Doesn't every single fortnite cheat use bootkits? It seems to be what everyone uses these days, at least in my support. Must be some easy paste out there somewhere...
Doesn't every single fortnite cheat use bootkits? It seems to be what everyone uses these days, at least in my support. Must be some easy paste out there somewhere...
Yeah, most do, that's why they all get detected so often. These developers either just take EFIGuard off github or take heavy inspiration from it. For example, Disrupt is one of the worst cases of this that I've seen. Most cheats I've seen that don't use EFIGuard are usually internals. We (ngrhook) are one of the few Fortnite providers that are capable of making a bypass from scratch, and guess what, We've been undetected for almost 4 months ( since release ), who would've thought not pasting a bypass would result in a safe cheat!!
I don't actually write in the forum but it's true STERN has a big software problem.
The service is good and tries to help, but software that isn't made well can't be made any better.
I wouldn't recommend STERN to anyone!
ngrhook:
I will write a separate comment about this as soon as I have a final result
the aimbot is very bad in its current state, they only have "aim assistance" and it's rough
esp lags all over
waste of $$$
Hello, we are sorry that you did not like our FORTNITE product. I would like to respond to you quickly. When you say AIMBOT is not very good, I remind you that it is mainly an AIMASSIST, you have to move the mouse for it to activate ( making the gameplay more legit). Regarding the ESP lag, the ESP can be a little slow depending on the situation, we will do an update to correct this problem within the week. (mainly because external).
Hello, we are sorry that you did not like our FORTNITE product. I would like to respond to you quickly. When you say AIMBOT is not very good, I remind you that it is mainly an AIMASSIST, you have to move the mouse for it to activate ( making the gameplay more legit). Regarding the ESP lag, the ESP can be a little slow depending on the situation, we will do an update to correct this problem within the week. (mainly because external).
We are sorry for your experience.
It's working OK for now with regular aimbot. That aim assistance stuff is bad.
yes, been using stern for two weeks and they are legit, however i'm on windows 10.
using fortnite and can find anything negative, they have aim assit mode for legit
Just don't buy this dtc ****. They won't even show the menu of cheats that you are buying. If you buy, for example, a fortnite cheat, there might be written in the menu with big red words, "You might get banned, use at your own risk." They won't say a thing that it can be bannable when there's a green flashlight checkmark on their Discord saying that is ud.
My review got deleted on their discord.
Delivery in ticket took almost 2h.
after 2h they send my key to loader but not download link for loader xd
some cheats, like Rust, haven't been updated in a while. They've been saying in the chat room on Discord that it'll be ready tomorrow, next week, in 1-2 hours, but nothing happens lol.
After I informed them that their cheat is dtc and I got banned on a clean pc, they still won't change the status of their product.
[Names] All Server Names! Recommended Servers Are Marked! 02/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies Hey i saw Many server that are using the same names xD its funny so here is a list to help u out.
Later I Will Make A List With Avaible Names And I Will Put In The (Already In Use) Names What Server Is Dead And What Server Is Alive!
THE BLUE SERVERS ARE RECOMMENDED!
First 1-146 Names That Are In Use!
CoEmu
PorousCO
CoUnleashed
TCWNN
Easy Honor | Horde | Mage/Rouge recommended 08/29/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies SO, i dont know if its posted yet.
I found a nice walljump for killing Alliance Players as Horde.
U have to go to IF and go to the Bank.
Mage or rouge would be good, beaucse of invisiblety or stealth.
If its posted yet, pls flame me..thx.
and yeah..its true my paintskill is more then imbalanced.