Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 09:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UNOFFICIAL] List Legit/Scam Providers (only real list Fn)

Discussion on [UNOFFICIAL] List Legit/Scam Providers (only real list Fn) within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/04/2024, 05:14   #1141

elite*gold: 20466
The Black Market: 156/0/0

Old 02/04/2024, 06:39   #1142

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytsina View Post
NRGHOOK DETECTED

Don't buy this shit. Banned after 1 match!!!

Horrible experience. STAY AWAY

Provide proof of purchase. I can say with utmost certainty this is false. To any potential customers seeing us, contact me for a free key if you are at all hesitant, the post I quoted was likely made by a jealous competitor. I can assure you our security is unmatched by any cheat on the market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKA112 View Post
100% agree, got banned very fast.
Cheat is laggy, aimbot is so bad, i can't even hit.
Worst visuals, seems like its a DETECTED fully

Avoid this trash cheat
More lies and bullshit, provide proof of purchase or it didn't happen.
We're even tournament UD

What a coincidence, both these accounts logged on, made the post, and then immediately logged off. You should at least try to hide it...
Old 02/04/2024, 08:49   #1143

elite*gold: 0
+Rep NGRHOOK!

By far the best experience I've had with any provider, used their Fortnite cheat and was heavily impressed, support has been instant rather than waiting hours for a response, aimbot and esp both felt good, injection was flawless , Overall a great streamproof UD cheat
Old 02/04/2024, 10:15   #1144

+rep Ngr Hook Ud stop saying its dtc!

Top 500 with this check discord pic below if u think I'm lying buy this now!
Old 02/04/2024, 16:49   #1145

Thumbs up Sapphire services are the best

Bought daily to test it out played for around 15 hours and no ban even with obvious settings.
definitely recommend it.
Definitely buying again.
Support on discord 10/10!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2024, 20:49   #1146

+Vouch for NGRHOOK, 2 days on and no bans with brand new account (main banned on Sapphire). Smoothness about 32-35, fov 70. Like the aimbot, seems legit. The menu is a bit archaic, old. And ESP is a bit laggy, if you are not watching it doesnt focus on the target, but works well. Sapphire menu is a way better.
Old 02/04/2024, 21:30   #1147

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronK97 View Post
+Vouch for NGRHOOK, 2 days on and no bans with brand new account (main banned on Sapphire). Smoothness about 32-35, fov 70. Like the aimbot, seems legit. The menu is a bit archaic, old. And ESP is a bit laggy, if you are not watching it doesnt focus on the target, but works well. Sapphire menu is a way better.
Appreciate the feedback, our fortnite cheat was made in a rush, we are currently recoding it to match our apex standard. Our bypass and security is still unmatched by any provider.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2024, 10:47   #1148
Administrator

elite*gold: 53818
The Black Market: 256/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,083
Just a quick heads-up for everyone, please don't abuse this thread to bypass our feedback rule. If a seller has a thread in the TBM, you are required to post your feedback there, this is mandatory and we will delete your posts on sight if you ignore that.

Repeated violations will be penalized.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 02/05/2024, 14:31   #1149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Just a quick heads-up for everyone, please don't abuse this thread to bypass our feedback rule. If a seller has a thread in the TBM, you are required to post your feedback there, this is mandatory and we will delete your posts on sight if you ignore that.

Repeated violations will be penalized.
Thank you Luke for this message, The last number of days has been tough trying to inform people regarding this. Seems there has been a wave of new members on the forum specifically interacting on this thread and have failed to read the Rules of EPVP.

thanks for the post.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2024, 19:47   #1150

elite*gold: 28982
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimset View Post
What a coincidence, both these accounts logged on, made the post, and then immediately logged off. You should at least try to hide it...
Look at your reviews from empty accounts that make several posts only about you

Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/07/2024, 20:15   #1151

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamed.tech View Post
Look at your reviews from empty accounts that make several posts only about you

I'm sure I could go through your reviews and find the same thing, it's pretty normal in the fortnite community for people to be mostly lurkers and not post much unless given a reason (we must've offered a discount or something for those who write a review)

Anyways, it's been almost a week, instead of talking ****, go tell your russian developer to update your fortnite cheat. We're waiting
Old 02/07/2024, 20:33   #1152

elite*gold: 28982
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimset View Post
I'm sure I could go through your reviews and find the same thing, it's pretty normal in the fortnite community for people to be mostly lurkers and not post much unless given a reason (we must've offered a discount or something for those who write a review)

Anyways, it's been almost a week, instead of talking ****, go tell your russian developer to update your fortnite cheat. We're waiting
hello racism

dude is jealous, contradicting your own words, funny
Old 02/08/2024, 07:13   #1153

elite*gold: 308
The Black Market: 146/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKA112 View Post
100% agree, got banned very fast.
Cheat is laggy, aimbot is so bad, i can't even hit.
Worst visuals, seems like its a DETECTED fully

Avoid this trash cheat
then just check out our cheat

Old 02/10/2024, 16:29   #1154

elite*gold: 22
Why don't you list Reported.lol? We are basically the only spoofer you will find that support tournaments/cups and requires no reinstall and in addition to that handles ALL the identifiers causing no delay bans. I'm yet to see any other spoofer has this feat and we've worked a lot to achieve this goal. I'm not gonna continue requesting the list, just saying if you dont update it with valid information it kind of loses it purpose.

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/fo...ments-eac.html
Old 02/10/2024, 17:13   #1155

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
Why don't you list Reported.lol? We are basically the only spoofer you will find that support tournaments/cups and requires no reinstall and in addition to that handles ALL the identifiers causing no delay bans. I'm yet to see any other spoofer has this feat and we've worked a lot to achieve this goal. I'm not gonna continue requesting the list, just saying if you dont update it with valid information it kind of loses it purpose.

I think he mentioned that he wanted to keep the thread strictly for cheat software. I think the thread should have a spoofer section as getting banned and bypassing those bans is part of cheating. No one cheats and gets away with it every time. I think Reported.lol should be added as a Tier 1 Spoofer based on what I’ve heard about it.