Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/23/2021, 14:24   #196

elite*gold: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPickleRick View Post
fyi, ProdigalCheats is now advertising under the name "Cheating.Win" or "C.Win". They claim to have a cheat for Fortnite, but I've yet to receive a product over 3 days after paying due to it "updating". Also since it's actually a known provider/detected, I don't even care about seeing how it pans out anyway, but I have a feeling no product is ever gonna be delivered. One person on their discord said the cheat's been "updating" for a solid month now.
CheatLoverz is 100% detected like this list shows. They claim otherwise, accuse you of playing arena with the cheat, then tell you to turn off certain settings to not get detected...

Evo/Auvic seems legit, but they require ID verification (their choice, not hating) and I'm not that desperate to play Fortnite anyway
Hello, our private external is updating. If you check our Discord the status' are set accordingly.

It's been updating for a month as we're awaiting driver certification, I hope you understand.
We also announced that any buyers may have free access to any of our other cheats while they wait for the update (Over 10 games now, developed in-house)! So if you'd like to take up that offer just message me on Discord.

Have a nice day.

Edit: I think you bought our rage cheat which is now updated.

Edit 2: Private is updated now.
Old 08/15/2021, 06:43   #197

elite*gold: 0
Angry Fortnite Cheats

Hey I've been in the cheating community since 2019 and honestly this fortnite community is plagued with pasted cheats and I've gotten tired of honestly if anyone knows where im coming from then you know but heres the thing im not bashing any type of provider out there but all im saying is enough is enough i got tired of being banned like every couple games so if anyone knows any private cheats that is worth buying and that is undetected for the most part So yeah if anyone knows let me know,
one more thing i wanted to say to any fn pasters literally just shut your **** down you are not getting anywhere False promoting in communities saying you have a "UNDETECTED CHEAT" quit spewing it out of your mouth period
Old 08/26/2021, 00:57   #198

elite*gold: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDevourYT View Post
Hey I've been in the cheating community since 2019 and honestly this fortnite community is plagued with pasted cheats and I've gotten tired of honestly if anyone knows where im coming from then you know but heres the thing im not bashing any type of provider out there but all im saying is enough is enough i got tired of being banned like every couple games so if anyone knows any private cheats that is worth buying and that is undetected for the most part So yeah if anyone knows let me know,
one more thing i wanted to say to any fn pasters literally just shut your **** down you are not getting anywhere False promoting in communities saying you have a "UNDETECTED CHEAT" quit spewing it out of your mouth period
Shadows is undetected for pretty long and working in tournaments, https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/fortnite-trading/4768932-shadows-fortnite-aimbot-esp-spoofer-stream-proof.html
Old 08/26/2021, 18:35   #199

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by disrupt View Post
Hello, our private external is updating. If you check our Discord the status' are set accordingly.

It's been updating for a month as we're awaiting driver certification, I hope you understand.
We also announced that any buyers may have free access to any of our other cheats while they wait for the update (Over 10 games now, developed in-house)! So if you'd like to take up that offer just message me on Discord.

Have a nice day.

Edit: I think you bought our rage cheat which is now updated.

Edit 2: Private is updated now.
You guys offering detected Cheats
Same as Private was 10 Slots then 20 then more and more you guys are such money hungry egoists.

DO NOT BUY FROM C.WIN
Old 08/26/2021, 21:39   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawItIn View Post
You guys offering detected Cheats
Same as Private was 10 Slots then 20 then more and more you guys are such money hungry egoists.

DO NOT BUY FROM C.WIN
You literally left a vouch when it was undetected, we got detected, that's the game. We'll be back as usual.
Old 08/27/2021, 13:26   #201

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
You literally left a vouch when it was undetected, we got detected, that's the game. We'll be back as usual.
BUT THAN YOU ORDER 165$ FOR A CHEAT THAT GETS DETECTED?
Old 08/27/2021, 18:01   #202

Quote:
Disrupt and his cheating.win is full of ****.
Their **** is detected, I paid for their valorant MONTHLY $65 months ago and they banned my from their server and scammed me.
As well as I tried 1 day of their fortnite and got instantly banned.
He's a scammer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2021, 13:06   #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanaJoker View Post
Disrupt and his cheating.win is full of ****.
Their **** is detected, I paid for their valorant MONTHLY $65 months ago and they banned my from their server and scammed me.
As well as I tried 1 day of their fortnite and got instantly banned.
He's a scammer.
Doubt it, our Discord gets removed quite frequently. Join again and we'll check it out. We also don't sell 1 days, 3 days minimum.
Old 08/29/2021, 11:13   #204

elite*gold: 115
Not recommend C.WIN their cheat can detected anytime (all game)

-rep
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2021, 14:33   #205

When will you guys learn? Anything sold here is basically going to get detected within 1 day or 10 days max...They all say its cheating etc etc it gets detected, thats true but with the price you pay you should get more security. There are sites out there that sell COD cheats NEVER been detected and these guys sell FN and COD cheats that get detected within days or weeks lol. Everything here is a china seller lookin to make quick buck. If you really want something you gotta get invited or know someone in the game to get you in. Don't waste your money here unless you happy to purchase acc after acc and day after day lol.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/04/2021, 17:23   #206

I just got scammed by Evo, don't know since when he isn't trustworthy anymore, but yeah, I paid 40$ and just got banned from the discord server instant after the payment.

I can provide proof to an admin, if there is doubt if I'm telling the truth.
Old 09/10/2021, 05:20   #207

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze17 View Post
I just got scammed by Evo, don't know since when he isn't trustworthy anymore, but yeah, I paid 40$ and just got banned from the discord server instant after the payment.

I can provide proof to an admin, if there is doubt if I'm telling the truth.
None of Evo's cheats are only $40. I've been a customer with them for over a year, they are not scammers.
Lately, the devs are getting a little lazy keeping up with game updates, but they are not scammers
Old 09/11/2021, 11:26   #208

disrupt aka Cheating.win owner is a scammer their cheats are detected bought from them a week ago and boy oh boy i could play two games of fn and bam hwid banned from the game, got banned from their discord server support was non existent except for one guy there who was there to help but the whole time no support from the others at all until I got banned den support came in and they changed their status from detected to undetected even though the cheat was detected from the beginning how they are still allowed to sell on this platform is beyond me they should be barred from selling their products here and elsewhere as well. They even deleted the reviews from their thread and sellix bunch of scammers what goes around will come around you scamming *****
Old 09/12/2021, 14:53   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by netezizas View Post
disrupt aka Cheating.win owner is a scammer their cheats are detected bought from them a week ago and boy oh boy i could play two games of fn and bam hwid banned from the game, got banned from their discord server support was non existent except for one guy there who was there to help but the whole time no support from the others at all until I got banned den support came in and they changed their status from detected to undetected even though the cheat was detected from the beginning how they are still allowed to sell on this platform is beyond me they should be barred from selling their products here and elsewhere as well. They even deleted the reviews from their thread and sellix bunch of scammers what goes around will come around you scamming *****
no it usually boils down to skiddos not having the 10 required brain cells to use cheats. only got 1 detection ban using c.win within around a month of usage and they are legit.

Also you can't delete sellix reviews, you can only reply as a merchant.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2021, 11:51   #210

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticsgfx View Post
no it usually boils down to skiddos not having the 10 required brain cells to use cheats. only got 1 detection ban using c.win within around a month of usage and they are legit.

Also you can't delete sellix reviews, you can only reply as a merchant.
First off I followed all instructions and played on battleye using their v2 which was under their status as UD and after playing two games I got HWID banned using their cheat and I was not banned previously nor was I playing too obvious or hitting all my shots or raging. I noticed that my screen was flickering for no reason almost as if the game was taking screenshots of the cheat.

Second of all your lying, sellix reviews can be deleted by the seller it clearly states in Sellix TOS.

Third of all you made a new account recently and your probably one of the mods or admins on the server full of **** yall dont even care about your customers i waited 2 days and got no support whatsoever except for one person on the server who helped me. The only time one of the admins replied was after I reported that I got hwid banned then only did they bother to give a ****. Yall ought to disappear from all markets
Closed Thread