Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 20:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/13/2021, 14:09   #211

elite*gold: 25
All cheats can be detected, we come back time and time again. Same with Discords being deleted, you weren't banned lol. You can apply to me for compensation anytime, we are very generous and pride ourselves on support - sadly our support can be overwhelmed at times.
Old 09/13/2021, 15:09   #212

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by netezizas View Post
First off I followed all instructions and played on battleye using their v2 which was under their status as UD and after playing two games I got HWID banned using their cheat and I was not banned previously nor was I playing too obvious or hitting all my shots or raging. I noticed that my screen was flickering for no reason almost as if the game was taking screenshots of the cheat.

Second of all your lying, sellix reviews can be deleted by the seller it clearly states in Sellix TOS.

Third of all you made a new account recently and your probably one of the mods or admins on the server full of shit yall dont even care about your customers i waited 2 days and got no support whatsoever except for one person on the server who helped me. The only time one of the admins replied was after I reported that I got hwid banned then only did they bother to give a fuck. Yall ought to disappear from all markets
1. I Have used both the Private External Cheat and the Internal Rage v2 like you did. On Both Occasions I did not get a detection ban. As long as you use a reputable Spoofer, clean after your bans and force BE you will not be banned. You got a detection ban so either the Cheat was detected at time of usage which can happen with the rage cheat as it does get detected, or you didn't follow any of the steps I just mentioned correctly.

2. Removing Feedback is not as easy as you make it appear to be, you have to Appeal a review and get it checked by Sellix staff. Reviews will not be deleted to save your rep, they will get deleted if the buyer was actually scammed or the product didn't work etc.
I Put enough trust in Sellix to believe they don't remove reviews falsely.

3. No I'm not part of c.win Staff, I made this account newly to sell my GFX on here. You can check my Discord account on theire Discord and see my chat history, I actively used c.win and you can see my account and ask me through discord if you still won't believe me.

I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience with the Cheat but the problem seems to be on your side and I wouldn't bash on c.win for it. I Also know for a fact they have 100s of tickets open at all time and if you let your rage out on the staff don't expect to be treated good by the staff.
Old 09/13/2021, 17:14   #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticsgfx View Post
1. I Have used both the Private External Cheat and the Internal Rage v2 like you did. On Both Occasions I did not get a detection ban. As long as you use a reputable Spoofer, clean after your bans and force BE you will not be banned. You got a detection ban so either the Cheat was detected at time of usage which can happen with the rage cheat as it does get detected, or you didn't follow any of the steps I just mentioned correctly.

2. Removing Feedback is not as easy as you make it appear to be, you have to Appeal a review and get it checked by Sellix staff. Reviews will not be deleted to save your rep, they will get deleted if the buyer was actually scammed or the product didn't work etc.
I Put enough trust in Sellix to believe they don't remove reviews falsely.

3. No I'm not part of c.win Staff, I made this account newly to sell my GFX on here. You can check my Discord account on theire Discord and see my chat history, I actively used c.win and you can see my account and ask me through discord if you still won't believe me.

I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience with the Cheat but the problem seems to be on your side and I wouldn't bash on c.win for it. I Also know for a fact they have 100s of tickets open at all time and if you let your rage out on the staff don't expect to be treated good by the staff.
1. Its detected if it was undetected why the hell would they say its ud in their status? Moreover, for like 1hour they changed status for rage to detected/risky den after an hour or less change it back to ud again? I am not sure if this applies to both ragev1/2 thats a very lousy status if thats the case and I used v2 which they claim to be undetected on battleye. I'll say this again my account was working fine and it was the only cheat I used which got me hwid banned.

2. Well they did, cause after checking back like a week later I don't see the review on sellix anymore it clearly got deleted.

3. Fair enough I can't be bothered to check anyway and their staff sucks ass simple questions to answer shouldn't take that long and most of em dont even reply nor do they understand english its like im speaking to robots in there who ask questions that have already either been answered or they just dont know how to solve it whats the point of being support then? Problem wasn't on my side at all cause i could play the game just fine.
Old 09/13/2021, 22:38   #214

elite*gold: 72
The Black Market: 499/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,677
You are not allowed to link a private Disocrd server for this purpose - last warning!
Old 09/26/2021, 19:24   #215

In consultation with the thread creator, the creator retains the thread and will continue to maintain the thread.
Old 09/27/2021, 20:18   #216

Did someone delete my comment? It's understood that the thread will be maintained by the creator. I'm asking to receive a confirmation for when the list is finished being updated so that I can proceed as a buyer.
Old 10/01/2021, 23:55   #217

Another legit provider is Overhax, I just bought a 3 days key 4 or 5 Days ago. Everything worked well and the Owner is very kind, he just gifted my another 2 days because i got little problems in the beginning with the injection.
If you want you can join the Server and make your own experience.

and you can also pay in paypal.
Old 12/06/2021, 20:45   #218

anyone that can update that list?
Old 12/07/2021, 18:01   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pose1993 View Post
anyone that can update that list?
no point in updating it as all fn cheats are either dt or scams at this point. epic spents fucktons of money to make sure cheating is at a minimum so unless youre trying to spend upwards of 300$ a month for one there arent any
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2021, 23:18   #220

thanks for you security check 😄
Old 12/09/2021, 01:30   #221

Were is the website links at ????
Old 12/11/2021, 02:29   #222

any updates on the list as promised?

Also, any recommendations for legit, UD providers rn?
Old 12/15/2021, 04:28   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty Crona View Post
any updates on the list as promised?

Also, any recommendations for legit, UD providers rn?
I believe the list is pretty old
Old 12/20/2021, 14:16   #224

thanks for you security check ��
Old 12/21/2021, 01:54   #225

Please contact me privately if you can update your thread again. Until then, this thread is closed.

If another person would like to create such a thread, please contact me in advance. Threads created without my consent will be closed or deleted accordingly.
Closed Thread