Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Internal - FN

Discussion on Private Internal - FN within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 78
Private Internal - FN

Please make sure you read everything carefully, including comments and reviews before applying to join

Product Details:: Basic ESP & Aimbot
Product Price 130€/m + 25€ Entry Fee

Why this price: I just want a small user base. So I will be able to pay attention to every single customer and keep things under control without issues. Keep in mind price is going to be increasing each slot.

For security reasons I have decided to have a strict privacy politics, which means no trials, trailers or test . You will appreciate that once you become a user, I take this matter seriously.

I didn't come here pretending to offer anything miraculous or revolutionary. Anyone with decent knowledge of how cheating industry works already know that all of us just recycle pretty much same techniques over and over. Everyone copy one each other somehow, like in any other competitive sector. The main factor here is exposition, any cheat that goes public with a website to process automatic payments and grab as many customers as possible will never be reliable undetected.

This is a problem that no one talks about because the people who work on this business don't want to face it, they are here for the money. Once the cheat goes public, anticheat company known their existence, download the tool and patch it relatively easy. The ways to patch it are countless, doesn't matter how much security the tool has. Its basic economy, they have more resources, people and time. The only way to win the fight is by avoiding direct confrontation.

References: just take a look on my profile.

You have read until here, if you are still interested in the product, contact me on discord to submit you apply. Keep in mind, I reserve the right to decline your access request by any reason.

Discord - Industry#3373

Make sure you have read everything here before you contact me on discord, otherwise you will be instantly declined. You have been warned.

Changelog:

Some Reviews:
Old 03/13/2020, 14:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Good luck in sell
Old 03/13/2020, 14:20   #3

elite*gold: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkb4k View Post
Good luck in sell
thanks i guess, is everything okay xd¿?
im not updated with fn, ive few friends that play it, still look populated game so i did basic cheat to play with them and now lf people to make worth my time updating it.

Edit 26/03/2020: slot full for now
Closed Thread