Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Internal - Apex

Discussion on Private Internal - Apex within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 78
Internal Private Tool for Apex Legends

Please make sure you read everything carefully, before applying on Discord. This is not an instant delivery product, if you are in a rush, this is not for you.

Product Details: I do play actively this game so it has some more love
Aimbot: Humanizers, Bone Selector[Head;Chest], Bullet Prediction[distance, speed, angle, bulletdrop], Ignore Knocked Enemies,etc..
ESP: Players, Items with Filters, HP Tracker, Distance Tracker, Name Tracker, Team, etc..
Misc: Spectator Awareness
Product Price 120€/m + 30€ Entry Fee

I just want a small user base. So I will be able to pay attention to every single customer and keep things under control without investing my whole lifetime into it. Keep in mind price is going to be increasing each slot. So maybe in future is higher. For security and time consuming reasons I have decided to have a strict privacy politics, which means no trials, trailers, videos or test . I have no time for that and you will appreciate that once you become a user.

More details of my approach

You have read until here, if you are still interested in the product, contact me on discord to submit you apply. Keep in mind, I reserve the right to decline your access request by any reason.

Discord - Industry#3373

Make sure you have read everything here before you contact me on discord, otherwise you will be instantly declined. You have been warned.

Changelog:

References:
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/07/2020, 10:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 116
Anyone who can vouch for it?
Old 01/07/2020, 12:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukipuki98 View Post
Anyone who can vouch for it?
We have 2 guys trying it already. Anyways if someone is interested on purchase and have high rep profile, feel free to request 24h trial.

We reserve the right to decline if your profile is not good enough and only accept one request.
Old 01/07/2020, 13:08   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 110
i can voatch for this guy!

he is polite as ever, ive had some really good and intresting deals with him in the past so this buy was a no brainer. he delivers one of the best cheats on the market so i bought his apex and pubg cheat in a bundle for a werry good price in my eyes, + its undetected, whats not to like!

buy guys, before its too late, you wont regret it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2020, 10:19   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 104
Lightbulb

+Vouch
PRO:
- Aimbot so strong
- No fps drop
- Cheat injection is soooo easy, simple, and no troubles
- Cheat menu looks professional
- has visible check
- Visuals Very well made visuals i really liked them they don’t cut.

CON:
- smoothing still need improve
- only work on Resolution 1920x1080

Overall
I recommend this cheat
Old 01/08/2020, 10:30   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Project View Post
+Vouch
PRO:
- Aimbot so strong
- No fps drop
- Cheat injection is soooo easy, simple, and no troubles
- Cheat menu looks professional
- has visible check
- Visuals Very well made visuals i really liked them they don’t cut.

CON:
- smoothing still need improve
- only work on Resolution 1920x1080

Overall
I recommend this cheat
Thanks for the review, I guess you forgot to mention that your account is not banned after 24h trial, if this changes anytime, feel free to update it here.

Also to clarify, I made a followup about your resolution problem. Its not resolution itself, we support other resolutions. But if you force game resolution smaller than native windows one, then no. In your case you were launching apex full screen 1600x900 while windows is 1920x1080. You just should run windows and apex in same resolution, thats all.

We will work on smoothing, also working on new features to detect ranked spectator and aim
Old 01/09/2020, 08:29   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I'll put my hat in for purchase if slots are still opened. I've gone through a number of them, but they either finally got caught (Gator) or banned from the get go (Kradau).

I don't rage play. Just enough to help overcome the shooting skills of a carrot.
Old 01/09/2020, 10:35   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticons1986 View Post
I'll put my hat in for purchase if slots are still opened. I've gone through a number of them, but they either finally got caught (Gator) or banned from the get go (Kradau).

I don't rage play. Just enough to help overcome the shooting skills of a carrot.
If you fit our standards, we will be glad you join us.
Feel free to add me on discord -> Industry#3894
Old 01/10/2020, 08:00   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1m421 View Post
If you fit our standards, we will be glad you join us.
Feel free to add me on discord -> Industry#3894
Thanks!! Just sent a friend request
Old 01/10/2020, 23:23   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey bud can i get a 24hr trial. If i like id buy asap. As you can see my profile is pretty old and not new and scammy.

I have spent a lot of $ on diff cheats and keep getting banned. I would love to get into a private one. I sent you a request on discord

Quote:
We have 2 guys trying it already. Anyways if someone is interested on purchase and have high rep profile, feel free to request 24h trial.

We reserve the right to decline if your profile is not good enough and only accept one request.
Old 01/11/2020, 00:38   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwNz25 View Post
Hey bud can i get a 24hr trial. If i like id buy asap. As you can see my profile is pretty old and not new and scammy.

I have spent a lot of $ on diff cheats and keep getting banned. I would love to get into a private one. I sent you a request on discord
Add me on discord mate.
Industry#3894

Edit: Also make sure you are not hwid banned, your profile seems like you been banned from apex thousand of times.
Old 01/11/2020, 01:20   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yup im talking to you on discord right now. I am HWID banned but i use a spoofer. Used BSS and just bought aridekVM

Quote:
Add me on discord mate.
Industry#3894

Edit: Also make sure you are not hwid banned, your profile seems like you been banned from apex thousand of times.
Old 01/13/2020, 22:51   #13

Declied a lot of people for not meeting our standards or being hwid banned. Never imagined would be that hard to find proper apex users tbh. Been easier in the past.

Took me few days to hit D4, if you dont play with huge fov, you can play vs predators, no issues at all.

Applies are still open.
Old 01/15/2020, 17:59   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Are you looking for like a "closet" ebok reader? I have been reading some ebok and im d2 or d3. Have been banned with 1 account like 7-8 months ago but no hwid.
Old 01/15/2020, 18:43   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woba0 View Post
Are you looking for like a "closet" ebok reader? I have been reading some ebok and im d2 or d3. Have been banned with 1 account like 7-8 months ago but no hwid.
Does "ebok" mean some kind of esp?
Ive seen the word ebok being used on other groups, but they were a bunch of betas, so idk what are you talking about tbh.

Feel free to add me on discord for any question Industry#3894
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread