Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a developer

Discussion on Looking for a developer within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a developer

Looking for a developer. Hello. I need your help, there are Chinese market developers, every day let you make us dollars, please contact me and Laoa # 3584

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shaiya Developer/Web Developer
09/05/2018 - Shaiya Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello, i am new on this forums so im not exactly sure where everything goes, so if i posted this in the wrong section, i apologize. but i was looking to know if there is anyone who is good at developing, server files, database, and most important i need a web developer who can code basically anything when it comes to web development. html,css,php,js,etc. basically that can make me a bomb ass site with alot of functions like login and more. and who can help create some nice stuff for the server...
Seeking Web Developer(s) / Front End Developer(s)
06/29/2016 - Web Development - 1 Replies
Hello, I am the owner of R2Pleasent Gold - RS3, RS2007 Gold & CSGO Keys and Skins. Our website has grown into one of the most popular destinations for buying and selling Runescape Gold, and CSGO Skins & Keys. I have also partnered in a project for LOL Boosting, GGBoost.com ? Professional In LOL Boosting ? Elo Boost. My websites are my full time source of income and have served tens of thousands of unique customers over the span of 9+ years in business. I am looking for talented...
2 Very important suggestion for web developer from experienced developer [English]]
11/21/2011 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I have been developing websites now over 3 years now. My biggest regret is i started developing web sites without knowing CSS & Jquery. Yes before starting development learn CSS 3 and Jquery. These are even more important than your programming skills :) And they are hard to fix once you developed without knowing them.