Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WPE Pro cannot find process which Cheat engine can.. Help

Discussion on WPE Pro cannot find process which Cheat engine can.. Help within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy WPE Pro cannot find process which Cheat engine can.. Help

Hi there
I already browse through ALL the forum, opening ALL related topic to my question, yet none of it can solve my problem

My problem is, as the title says
When I try to find the process using WPE Pro, the process is not on the list

What I already do:

1. I run the WPE as admin

2. I run the game as admin

3. I check on the task manager -> The process is there

4. I try to use PermEdit on WPE Pro (Run as admin too). And yes, it show more process than before but the game process is still not in the list

5. I try using the modified WPE too (they said it won't necessary to use PermEdit on this) yet the result is the same...

6. I try to reinstall the game, but WPE still can't find the process at all

When I try to find the process using Cheat Engine, I'm able to find it without any trouble, so it means the game doesn't use rootkit to hide it right? because cheat engine able to detect it without any problem

Anyone~ help me please? Why is this happen only to WPE but not on Cheat Engine and how to fix this?

Thank you.
Sorry for my bad english.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheat Engine (process attaching)
08/29/2013 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hey com, Ich habe folgendes Problem. Ich möchte mir ein paar Pointer raussuchen und habe versucht mit CE den Prozess auszuwählen. Nun das geht natürlich nicht solange der Prozess läuft (Zumindest nicht bei einem durch HS geschüzten Online MMorpg). Nun habe ich es die ganze Zeit mit der automatischen attaching Funktion des CE's gemacht. Das ging ohne Probleme. Ich konnte Values suchen und verändern wie ich wollte und es kam zu keinem Crash. Doch seit neustem kann ich zwar mit cheatengine...
How to change the cheat engine process name and other coded stuff....
08/16/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
In order to bypass protection. The program that blocks cheat engine and closes dekaron is called enigmaprotector or something like that. Thanks.
Cheat Engine & Process Hacker Question
05/16/2011 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Just wanted to ask does cheat engine and process hacker still work with s4 league?With changing -Maps -Clothes -Weps -Skills Because when I terminate and suspend in s4 league with process hacker and open cheat engine S4 well it just closes down. Anyone have a clue why would something like this happen? Thanks
Cant Open Dekaron Process with Cheat Engine
11/24/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hello guys, When i use Cheat Engine i cant Open the Process Dekaron.exe. So how can i update my offsets? I know the offsets are in other Thread... but i want to know it. Please let me know how to update the offsets self. Sorry for my bad english. Sincerly sKr'
Cheat Engine Failed to open the process
02/10/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hi hum I dont know if anyone has this problem but.. Whenever I get on Dekaron, Open CE, and try to open process Dekaron using Cheat Engine, It says an Error occured when tried to open the process :/ does anyone have a solution for this? It pretty much wont let me do anything at all this way o_o I tried with and without the Bypass Nebular made and neither ways worked :/ Anyway thank you in advance for your replies ^^