Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] SIN v1.0 - The ultimate ZX Bot

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Hi
Thanks for the bot.
Is this bot can Buy Pots or Sell Items?And map locking in a specific coordinates?
Also found a problem, sometimes if the mob got no more HP on it's HP Bar then + Lag. The bot will stop, even you try pressing Stop and Start, it will make any actions anymore.

Thanks

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthax View Post
HOLY **** U ARE THE BEST. after i figured out how to log in rofl it was so easy from there. u designed one kick *** bot hope its free forever. way better than the ones you have to pay for
Thanks for all the kind words. It won't remain public for long; eventually, I'd have to make it private again; so enjoy while it lasts...

As to all your questions and problems, visit the forum; most of them have been answered there.

Old   #33

too bad i got error while installing .net 3.5, i got .net 2.0 isn't that possible?
Old   #34

i keep having this wen i try to run the program XD

This application has failed to start because blah blah blah. Reinstalling the applctn my fic this prob.

pls help.. im a newbie here...

Old   #35

i sooo fcking love you!!! ur a *** in programing XD the bot is superb XD i instlled that .net and its working sooo fine. tnx alot ^_~
Old   #36

Sob, the bot stops when it encounters a empty HP monster which is occurred by lag.
Old   #37

not too sure if its only happened to me, seems like the application cant be open for the 2nd time LOL but nice application, deeply impressed
Old   #38

i keep getting report bug issue my client auto close and a report bug pop out when ever i start the bot
Old   #39

Yeah, once it stops, you must restart the client + the bot.Haha
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethersoft214 View Post
Yeah, once it stops, you must restart the client + the bot.Haha
but i cant even start the bot

if i start the slient auto close and report bug pop out

maybe u told me how to start it up
Old   #41

it wont run anymore XD i tried doing tripple client but it stopd wen i come back XD i think its not that supper after all, but its a reallly sweet deal for being free, the target delay is a real issue to. XD hope it can select monsters faster like the Zbot ^_~ tnx alot for the bot, hope a good upgrade will come soon..
Old   #42

its not attckng anymore, i think the ping need 2 pop out? but thers no ping appearing XD pls help.
Old   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by thugged View Post
it wont run anymore XD i tried doing tripple client but it stopd wen i come back XD i think its not that supper after all, but its a reallly sweet deal for being free, the target delay is a real issue to. XD hope it can select monsters faster like the Zbot ^_~ tnx alot for the bot, hope a good upgrade will come soon..

Even tho the client cant be run on my 2nd attempt, but still this bot clearly impressed me and clearly rules in events whereby multi-botting is allowed not to mention its free
Old   #44

Quote:
i have done 4 clients on this bot with ofcourse a FAST computer (QUADcore). theres no target delay. you have set it in a wrong config.
go to the forum of the bot and find out. research

Quote:
its not attckng anymore, i think the ping need 2 pop out? but thers no ping appearing XD pls help.
ping is at the MAIN tab. if your ping goes down to 100 it stops. but wen its been agro it will retaliate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elit3 View Post
Even tho the client cant be run on my 2nd attempt, but still this bot clearly impressed me and clearly rules in events whereby multi-botting is allowed not to mention its free
yeah. i even stop my subscription on the commerial one. sorry guys but this bot LITERALLY do everythinhg.

Old   #45

i go check illusion for help ^^ tnx for the advce, stypid me XD