Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Flyff
You last visited: Today at 23:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



AutoFun(V1.0)

Discussion on AutoFun(V1.0) within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
AutoFun(V1.0)

I wrote a bot for Flyff Universe that uses memory reading and pattern recognition. It never writes to memory at any point. It features four systems: one for gathering berries, another for gathering materials, a leveling system based on specific areas (you configure an area and a monster, and it hunts until it dies or you turn it off), and a hunting route system where you set the area, the area's maximum level, and the target monster—once the level cap is reached, it automatically moves to the next area. It works well; I leveled up a few characters and gathered a lot of items without getting any accounts banned. I’m not sure if there’s interest in this sort of thing here, but if anyone wants to know more, I can show it in a video. Cheers.
Leopoldo.pavan is online now  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.