Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

flyff bot to choose? porybot or universe-bot .de??

Discussion on flyff bot to choose? porybot or universe-bot .de?? within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
flyff bot to choose? porybot or universe-bot .de??

hi anyone tried them both?
i need advice what would be the best to bot to subscribe?

-pory has unli multi client
-universebot has only max client of 2, but programmable and scriptable

both are 15euro per month

what are the cons and pros?
what would be the smart choice? thank you
Old 10/25/2023, 07:08   #2

elite*gold: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonatta View Post

oh my gawd 😹

UniBot Pro is the original coca cola, we are the McDonalds of Flyff Universe bots

feel free to DM me for a free 24h trial
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2023, 07:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xKang View Post
oh my gawd 😹

UniBot Pro is the original coca cola, we are the McDonalds of Flyff Universe bots

feel free to DM me for a free 24h trial
porybot unlimited client. is kinda good deal
would you increase unibot client too in the future?
Old 10/25/2023, 09:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonatta View Post

I tried both bot programs, and I stuck with Pory. Aside from the things you've mentioned pory also has a materials bot while Unibot you need to pay an additional €50 to get a script but you could always make one yourself. Unibot has no flying navigation so basically your bots will need to walk back to your farming spot after your bots sell items. Meanwhile, pory already implemented this a long time ago. These are the only few differences between these two bot programs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2023, 16:16   #5

I have ben using both, and I have to say PoryBot is so much better for me.
I think Pory has more features and also rappidly improving/expanding.
I have made allot of money with their material farm bot, its really insane how good this is.

For me it just feels like Pory is a always a few steps ahead.
Old 10/25/2023, 16:52   #6

For those who are not autistic and have leftover brain cells, all these other bots that are pixel-based are nowhere as advanced as UniBot. I have tried all of the programs, and UniBot’s mechanism is far more advanced than any of the other programs. You’re comparing a wagon horse to a spaceship, there is just too much of a skill gap. Sure you can run unlimited clients but how often do your bots get stuck? How smooth is the mechanism? Could you even develop a script so you could automate things? Don’t be autistic, smoke some cola cola and try UniBot. Won’t be disappointed
Old 10/26/2023, 02:15   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenyaSeller View Post
For those who are not autistic and have leftover brain cells, all these other bots that are pixel-based are nowhere as advanced as UniBot. I have tried all of the programs, and UniBot’s mechanism is far more advanced than any of the other programs. You’re comparing a wagon horse to a spaceship, there is just too much of a skill gap. Sure you can run unlimited clients but how often do your bots get stuck? How smooth is the mechanism? Could you even develop a script so you could automate things? Don’t be autistic, smoke some cola cola and try UniBot. Won’t be disappointed
Ha! If you think Pory is pixel-based, you clearly have no idea about what you're talking. I'm still in Unibot DC and I saw people from time to time complaining why their bots kept being stuck especially in Dk3 and Azria. And why the hell you would want to develop a script to automate things for you? That's the main point of purchasing the program, to automate things. Hahaha.

Okay let's talk about smoothness. Unibot has high CPU consumption; it uses around 20-40% on one client alone, meanwhile, Pory only uses 7-10%. With this data alone, you can already determine who's better.
Old 10/26/2023, 04:03   #8

I don't know if you got dropped, or there's a lack of health care where you live that you can't afford to get checked out. But I will try and spare you the time, you argue that why would someone want to develop their script when that's the main point of purchasing a program? Can Pory do auto-quest? Oh right, it doesn't because it's a PIXEL BASED bot. Rather than trying to spread misinformation, tell the devs the skill gap is just too much
Old 10/26/2023, 06:08   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenyaSeller View Post
I don't know if you got dropped, or there's a lack of health care where you live that you can't afford to get checked out. But I will try and spare you the time, you argue that why would someone want to develop their script when that's the main point of purchasing a program? Can Pory do auto-quest? Oh right, it doesn't because it's a PIXEL BASED bot. Rather than trying to spread misinformation, tell the devs the skill gap is just too much
Classic ad hominem. Is that your argument? Hahaha spare yourself from embarrassment if you really think Pory is pixel-based, DP will laugh at you if he reads the things coming out of your mouth. Unibot didn't even have fly navigation. And you tell me to fix the skill gap? LOL. I've seen so many chars in DK3 stuck because there's a giant in their path and they can't continue to their farming spot. You didn't even address the CPU consumption thing. In botting, that's the most important coz you want to run x numbers of clients.

Instead of going ad hominem, address the things I've said to give the OP a better understanding about Unibot. But hey nice try.
Old 10/26/2023, 07:52   #10

elite*gold: 116
This thread is hilarious xD. There is misinformation on both sides, we should stick to the facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejhay06 View Post
I've seen so many chars in DK3 stuck because there's a giant in their path and they can't continue to their farming spot.
Those are certainly not UniBot users. Our pathfinding checks if the path intersects with a circle centered around giants. If so, we resend a pathfind request with that area blocked, effectively treating the giant as a big obstacle. This means it's incredibly rare to get aggroed by a giant in the first place. Also, in the case that you DO get aggroed by a giant, we have obstacle and terrain-aware flee behavior.
Demo:

Quote:
Okay let's talk about smoothness. UniBot has high CPU consumption; it uses around 20-40% on one client alone, meanwhile, Pory only uses 7-10%. With this data alone, you can already determine who's better.
That is an outright lie. Here is a screenshot I took just now, running UniBot on an 11 year old Intel Xeon 2670 from 2012. LUL. barely 8.5% average usage, not cherry picked, in the middle of an AoE battle.

To further set the record straight:
-Flying has been out for almost a month on the Scripting API. It will be integrated to the main farming script eventually.
-Azria "stuck" issues were fixed long ago.
-Darkon3 glaphan pit was also fixed long ago.
-Erons Farmer script will be free in the next few weeks.

You are mad at PenyaSeller for making baseless claims, but you are doing the same thing. At least, he's funnier.
Old 10/26/2023, 10:17   #11

From personal experience, UniBot has the most flexibility simply thanks to the fact you can script whatever you want (the api is super generous and the devs usually are able to answer any random questions i have)
And the scripts that come with the package are enough anyways

I havent noticed any irregular cpu usage or spikes as previously mentioned, been hovering around 12% a client.

The price of unibot is a bit steeper im not gonna lie, but it really is worth the experience, someone i know did contact the devs for a bulk price for a lot of clients so thats also an option

Not to mention the flying api that will be integrated soon from what i can tell and i heard some talks about quest api

Overall unibot seems less amateur then porybot

But one thing to note is that the learning curve might be higher and that the ui could use some work
Old 10/26/2023, 10:32   #12
ベトナム警察

elite*gold: 725
The Black Market: 516/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,429
I have tried both Unibot and Porybot. They have their (dis)advantages from each other.
Unibot is useful for advanced users and can work really good for your very own way to automate different things in the game, because there is scripting available. It makes a lot of things possible and is good for very specific needs(if you can work with it).
Scripting can be difficult, but once you get into it, it's very fun to work with it and Staff(or even Users) can help you out if something is not covered on the documentation.
Porybot is more handy but without scripting. You can simply choose your settings and you are ready to go. But it is cheaper(you can run unlimited Bots on the same device) while you can only run 2 UniBots for the same price.
Porybot also got a few more Features as already mentioned. An important one for me was the anti staff features to literally reduce the chance of getting banned. It was a real lifesaver for my accounts.
But on the other side, you can create more different specific behavior on Unibot, so totally comes down to your needs.

There is a good documentation about the scripting of UniBot while Porybot has a detailed Wikipedia too, but for all Features.
It is a while ago when i used them, so surely many things have been changed.
But all in all, i had a notable better experience with Porybot. They also seem to bring updates, fixes and new things really fast compared to what i saw on other bots, but this shouldn't scare anyone. Good work needs time.
At the end, you should make your own opinion of course.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/26/2023, 10:33   #13

Quote:
This thread is hilarious xD. There is misinformation on both sides, we should stick to the facts.

Those are certainly not UniBot users. Our pathfinding checks if the path intersects with a circle centered around giants. If so, we resend a pathfind request with that area blocked, effectively treating the giant as a big obstacle. This means it's incredibly rare to get aggroed by a giant in the first place. Also, in the case that you DO get aggroed by a giant, we have obstacle and terrain-aware flee behavior.
Straight up a lie, or at least this is not how Unibot works in-game. You can't deny that Unibot is the only bot program in the market right now that doesn't have fly navigation when the bot comes back to its farming spot. So those chars being stuck in the DK3 and other maps are Unibot users as they just walk when coming back to the farming spot.

Quote:
That is an outright lie. Here is a screenshot I took just now, running UniBot on an 11 year old Intel Xeon 2670 from 2012. LUL. barely 8.5% average usage, not cherry picked, in the middle of an AoE battle.
Okay, this was not my experience when I tried Unibot last 4 months ago. So maybe there are changes. I'm constantly getting 20-40% CPU usage per client at that time.

Then again, I have no beef or whatsoever with Unibot. This is just my experience as a user who tried using both programs. Unibot 2 client = 1 license is a bit pricey for me which is why I searched for alternatives and Pory provided the same (or much better) features at the same price.
Old 10/26/2023, 10:48   #14

Quote:
Straight up a lie, or at least this is not how Unibot works in-game. You can't deny that Unibot is the only bot program in the market right now that doesn't have fly navigation when the bot comes back to its farming spot. So those chars being stuck in the DK3 and other maps are Unibot users as they just walk when coming back to the farming spot.

Okay, this was not my experience when I tried Unibot last 4 months ago. So maybe there are changes. I'm constantly getting 20-40% CPU usage per client at that time.

Then again, I have no beef or whatsoever with Unibot. This is just my experience as a user who tried using both programs. Unibot 2 client = 1 license is a bit pricey for me which is why I searched for alternatives and Pory provided the same (or much better) features at the same price.
Tbh, most bots use a waypoint system for fly navigation while unibot will be 100% pathfinding, which will allow for far more flexibility and less configuration which is probably why it takes a bit longer to get up and running
Old 10/27/2023, 00:49   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumi View Post
I have tried both Unibot and Porybot. They have their (dis)advantages from each other.
Unibot is useful for advanced users and can work really good for your very own way to automate different things in the game, because there is scripting available. It makes a lot of things possible and is good for very specific needs(if you can work with it).
Scripting can be difficult, but once you get into it, it's very fun to work with it and Staff(or even Users) can help you out if something is not covered on the documentation.
Porybot is more handy but without scripting. You can simply choose your settings and you are ready to go. But it is cheaper(you can run unlimited Bots on the same device) while you can only run 2 UniBots for the same price.
Porybot also got a few more Features as already mentioned. An important one for me was the anti staff features to literally reduce the chance of getting banned. It was a real lifesaver for my accounts.
But on the other side, you can create more different specific behavior on Unibot, so totally comes down to your needs.

There is a good documentation about the scripting of UniBot while Porybot has a detailed Wikipedia too, but for all Features.
It is a while ago when i used them, so surely many things have been changed.
But all in all, i had a notable better experience with Porybot. They also seem to bring updates, fixes and new things really fast compared to what i saw on other bots, but this shouldn't scare anyone. Good work needs time.
At the end, you should make your own opinion of course.

for me unibot wins

pory is only good for early noob game and do basic grinding like 1v1 and their aoe bot is pretty basic can only do dumber facetank aoe, but cant do anything on kitting aoe

unibot is best for 'end game farm'
it can do kitting and aoe farm for ele,ranger, or psy
which is the best meta penya farming right right now
it can do auto blinkpool and run away from target while maintaning distance from aoe kiting without consuming any pots and no need healer auto following you

1v1 can only farn 5-7m per hour for porybot
while aoe kitting can do 13-16m per hour for unibot
with same basic gears without getting much gear investment
see? it almost double the profit

so you dont have to worry for botting your main account, just use throwaway accounts with npc gears and still earn alot of money