Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offi PC Flyff Death and Pserver Are Money Grab!

Discussion on Offi PC Flyff Death and Pserver Are Money Grab! within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
Offi PC Flyff Death and Pserver Are Money Grab!

Offi PC Flyff is Death i loggin DE,EU,US Maybe 30 player in flaris and 10 shops...

the most pserver the are launch got die after 3 month

and the big servers only money grab with toxic Admins!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2023, 13:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Seems like you start to understand.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/03/2023, 23:06   #3

elite*gold: 110
I guess most ppl playin' universe rn
Old 08/16/2023, 22:09   #4

elite*gold: 14
the fact that flyff is still alive is miraculous brev
Old 08/17/2023, 17:50   #5

pservers are trash and just a waste of time bro
Old 08/18/2023, 00:28   #6

I once spent some cash on a pserver i liked and 1 month later, byebye, it closed forever. By one side its cool to enjoy the most the game can offer but on the other hand its a waste of money and time since it´s not official and genuine. But also spendng too much money on an official server to maintain a decent game account and not being able to get the most that it can offer is kinda questionable... I´m now starting to make my own custom pserver to earn some bucks too, Flyff will always attract Veterans from V6 and newcomers, so it´s never a bad idea to keep insisting.
Old 08/18/2023, 08:51   #7

elite*gold: 57
insanity flyff is celebrating 15th year anniversary on 26th August with prize pool up to 400.000 perins and more suprises.
I am neither toxic and i will not mock your donations spent on our servers.
We have a healthy community for 15 years now and we embrace all new players that wish to experience a high rate server with decent systems.

come try insanity flip at
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2023, 11:36   #8

u gotta give hells credit though
considering his pserver is trash and the premium shop on it is pay 2 win as hell, his community is really loyal and the server has not wiped for many many years.
props to him
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2023, 16:28   #9

elite*gold: 2
The only pserver i ever donated something for is still alive, and yes, funnywise its Insanity, and Hells is actually a kinda nice dude aswell, if you think his server rates and shop things r fine for you, you'll find a good home there (Dont understand this as an advertisement btw). Flyff is also still alive. Even an official server, namingly universe is pretty alive.

There's options, not many, but they exist. And you're ofc free to create ur own imagination of flyff with the many variants of releases sources out here.

We're exited for more flyff. But I think i speak for the majority that we're not exited for yet another cry baby that realized that anyone that made you play flyff, basicly scammed you by ur lifetime. xD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/21/2023, 16:30   #10

elite*gold: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by viniciussiuu99 View Post
u gotta give hells credit though
considering his pserver is trash and the premium shop on it is pay 2 win as hell, his community is really loyal and the server has not wiped for many many years.
props to him
Thats called Sunk Cost Fallacy lol.
These people are "loyal" to it because most top players there prolly already put 40-50k € in that server. Just look at the "Top Donater" list.
These people are still playing because they are addicted and fell for the SCF.