Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GalaLab announces a 'oldschool' FlyFF Project M

Discussion on GalaLab announces a 'oldschool' FlyFF Project M within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GalaLab announces a 'oldschool' FlyFF Project M

Quoting the annoucement on the official FlyFF discord:

'Dear players,

We are happy to introduce you to Flyff Project M (Beta), the multiplatform version of your beloved Flyff PC game!

Developed by a startup consisting of passionate Flyff players in collaboration with Gala Lab, this new game is going back to the origins of Flyff, starting with v7.
Are you ready to play directly in your web browser, whether you are on your computer, your smartphone or your tablet?
Your characters will be shared across your devices so you can play where you want and when you want!

If you are interested, register your account now to participate in the Closed Beta Test:

Don't forget to join our international community on Discord:

Hope to see you soon in game! :wink:

Flyff Project M Team'

What do you guys think of this new project? Are you guys willing to give it a shot and if so, do u think they will actively listen to the community regardig bugs / game related issues?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2020, 18:23   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAllfather View Post
Quoting the annoucement on the official FlyFF discord:

'Dear players,

We are happy to introduce you to Flyff Project M (Beta), the multiplatform version of your beloved Flyff PC game!

Developed by a startup consisting of passionate Flyff players in collaboration with Gala Lab, this new game is going back to the origins of Flyff, starting with v7.
Are you ready to play directly in your web browser, whether you are on your computer, your smartphone or your tablet?
Your characters will be shared across your devices so you can play where you want and when you want!

If you are interested, register your account now to participate in the Closed Beta Test:

Don't forget to join our international community on Discord:

Hope to see you soon in game! :wink:

Flyff Project M Team'

What do you guys think of this new project? Are you guys willing to give it a shot and if so, do u think they will actively listen to the community regardig bugs / game related issues?
I'm so happy that flyff.io made it to get this officially done *_*
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2020, 20:55   #3

Yup. It'll be avaible for alot of browsers. I think that'll make the game even more vulnerable :O
Old 12/12/2020, 08:30   #4

elite*gold: 2
While i actually thought Flyff couldnt get any worth and it's lifetime is probably limmited to the next 10-15 years, i should've taking into account that such disaster projects out there do exists.

Hope the community is praying hard to the flyff gods, cuz only hope can carry this to anything. lol
Old 12/13/2020, 13:55   #5

Why do u think this project will be a disaster? They are seem very promising so far on the discord regarding bugs/exploits or constant updates
Old 12/14/2020, 11:10   #6

This is going to be one of the best releseas in a long time, I am really looking forward to it and will be there from the first minute.
Old 12/14/2020, 18:01   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamsahamnida View Post
This is going to be one of the best releseas in a long time, I am really looking forward to it and will be there from the first minute.
I agree and I will be there too
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2020, 21:23   #8

=) if enough people are interested they might decide to make an actual client for an oldschool server which would be great.

Lets gooo
Old 12/15/2020, 09:52   #9

Who wants to play a v7 version of the game tho.
Old 12/15/2020, 11:07   #10

elite*gold: 1825
Received Thanks: 1,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyffDeveloper View Post
Who wants to play a v7 version of the game tho.
Alot of ppl as it seems (including me) but sadly the game still feels clunky as it was with the .io version. Especially jumping feels really bad. Hopefully one day they get the permission from Gala to create a real client. They are very talented and i am sure that they -as a real game studio- could do a version for PC/Xbox/PS4. The browser version is a very impressive poc but not really much more. This would still be a nice extension to a real client based version.

Here are some screenshots from the start:

Old 12/15/2020, 13:46   #11

elite*gold: 57
Here is a video from the start
Old 12/16/2020, 01:29   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroTwo02 View Post
There is many issues (who can be easly fix), but i thing the idea of playing on "navigator" is bad, they need a real client for flyff.

For the moment, you cannot pvp at all (jump is to slow and there is so much problem of position).

Also one of the main issues with the navigator is to "load" in real time model/texture.
I downgrade my connection using a proxy, and literaly took me 3 minutes to load everything (1 secondes with my 1gbp/s connection).

Also, i don't know if the shop is definitive, but it is p2w asfk.
How is the shop pay to win? When I looked it only have some scrolls like private custody, cosmetics, and a few potions that just give like STR+10.

There was no amps or anything like that even, seems a lot less pay to win than eflyff
Old 12/16/2020, 12:10   #13

If they are going through the effort for all this tech (which by itself is impressive). They should have put in the effort to make like a real flyff 2.0 that runs everywhere and is like a new updated version of flyff with new features/graphics and updates we see in all the private servers.
Old 12/16/2020, 15:27   #14

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostiae View Post
How is the shop pay to win? When I looked it only have some scrolls like private custody, cosmetics, and a few potions that just give like STR+10.

There was no amps or anything like that even, seems a lot less pay to win than eflyff
I understand what you mean, but we talk about a v.7 where 10 STR is enough to give a decisive advantage.

Also you wrote "there is no amps", well there is "gloves" giving 10% exp on the shop.
Old 12/17/2020, 18:16   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroTwo02 View Post
I understand what you mean, but we talk about a v.7 where 10 STR is enough to give a decisive advantage.

Also you wrote "there is no amps", well there is "gloves" giving 10% exp on the shop.
It's in a closed beta. Every character can charge "Donate Points" daily to test every premium item.
So you can't know that it's pay to win!
Just keep calm and see how the beta's going before hating or spreading wrong assumptions.
Thanks
4 Users