Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any working mouse recorder working for Official FlyFF?

Discussion on Any working mouse recorder working for Official FlyFF? within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any mouse recorder working for Official FlyFF?

Hello,

As I tested a lot of mouse recorder, macro program etc, and they re all getting rekt by Neuz at one point,
I'd like to know if you guys knew any mouse recorder program that would work.

I wanna use it for Christmas event quest completion, since it is sooooo boring ;

Thanks for your help !
Have a good day
Old 12/17/2017, 21:38   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by azert2 View Post
Hello,

As I tested a lot of mouse recorder, macro program etc, and they re all getting rekt by Neuz at one point,
I'd like to know if you guys knew any mouse recorder program that would work.

I wanna use it for Christmas event quest completion, since it is sooooo boring ;

Thanks for your help !
Have a good day
what macro tools have you tested? and can you give a use case of what you want to achieve?
Old 12/19/2017, 09:08   #3

Software as ghostmouse, mouse recorder, and so on.
I just want to be able to complete quests automatically : that my mouse copies the coordinates I registered with the left click in each step and do it as a loop.

Such software used to work in the past but now each time I click in the Neuz window it stops to record and doesn't take into account the record which was made into the Neuz window
Old 12/20/2017, 01:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by azert2 View Post
Software as ghostmouse, mouse recorder, and so on.
I just want to be able to complete quests automatically : that my mouse copies the coordinates I registered with the left click in each step and do it as a loop.

Such software used to work in the past but now each time I click in the Neuz window it stops to record and doesn't take into account the record which was made into the Neuz window
You will need a little bypass.
If you have no clue, search in google for "bypass postmessage joostp" and ask someone to make a DLL that exports a function called bypassedPostMessage for example and then you make a little script in autoit for example to call "bypassedPostMessage" with the wanted instructions (move mouse, click,...)