Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does Mouse Recorder programs works any more?

Discussion on Does Mouse Recorder programs works any more? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I cant make Mouse Recorder Pro 2 work in conquer window.
Old 06/03/2013, 18:28   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Conquer has protection for those programs and will generally ban you for auto clickers very quickly.
Old 06/04/2013, 03:33   #3

i have never had a issue at all for 10 years then i went to real life jail got released trying ghostmouse2.0 and is does not work so within 60 days they beasted a program thats worked for 10 years
Old 06/05/2013, 13:08   #4

mouse recording programs is still working and there is no risk with it because it just save what you do and it re-do it again same as if you are doing it yourself
Old 06/05/2013, 14:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero0o View Post
mouse recording programs is still working and there is no risk with it because it just save what you do and it re-do it again same as if you are doing it yourself
Give me one example of a Mouse Recorder program that still work?
Old 06/05/2013, 22:15   #6

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero0o View Post
I was under the impression that TQ's protection in the current client stops most known macro recording programs. I'm sure there are ways to automate clicks but they are risky without bypassing the client protection first. If you have the knowledge to do that then you may as well do a real bot and make something worth while.
Old 06/06/2013, 14:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
I was under the impression that TQ's protection in the current client stops most known macro recording programs. I'm sure there are ways to automate clicks but they are risky without bypassing the client protection first. If you have the knowledge to do that then you may as well do a real bot and make something worth while.
Tasker is still working
Old 06/10/2013, 10:23   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by memo04 View Post
i have never had a issue at all for 10 years then i went to real life jail got released trying ghostmouse2.0 and is does not work so within 60 days they beasted a program thats worked for 10 years
can see you misunderstood what i said, i never went to conquer online jail ever. county jail for your slower brain to process get it now? LOL