Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypassing GG to use Automaton

Discussion on Bypassing GG to use Automaton within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bypassing GG to use Automaton

A year ago when I use to play there use to be a way to get into the game with Automaton even though it was patched. Now I'm trying to get into v13 but its detected and using Neuz_NO_GG/mynewneuz only gets me to server selection screen and at this screen there are no servers to choose from. So what If possible I wanted to know which ways people are getting into game (official/private server) with Automaton. Thanks.
Old 09/07/2009, 11:36   #2

elite*gold: 18
The newest automaton works without bypass. But the offsets are editet. So you cant use the normal scripts. (sorry for my bad english)
Old 09/07/2009, 11:42   #3

elite*gold: 0
What is the newest version of automaton? I have FlyFF Automaton v1.2.0.5 and FlyFF_Automaton__19.04.2009_.
Old 09/07/2009, 13:24   #4

elite*gold: 1531
Received Thanks: 2,935
Please do not post any questions in a hacks section.

moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bypassing
12/22/2009 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
Hi, this will be my first time attempting to hack GC and I was wondering. This link says it is a Bypass, but does he mean Bypass as in bypassing the games security? http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/grand-chase-hacks- bots-cheats-exploits/226895-tut-gc-all-version-byp ass-swear-hack.html If not, where would I get something like that?
pls need help for bypassing RfE:(
11/15/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
any can share to me how to bypass Rf Equilibrium HackShield and Fireguard? pls add me to messenger [email protected] or just pm me here . i was tryed to use the hidetoolz to HIDE the WPE but after i set-up my WPE my game was disconnected :D HOPE SOMEONE WILL HELP ME:(
how can i bypassing rf?????
12/13/2008 - RF Online - 4 Replies
please:handsdown: help me what the program could i use to bypassing hackshield i ever used hide toolz but there is a text like this Error ZwLoadDriver 0xc0000022
Bypassing
06/05/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
CabalSEA Xtrap rev 2471 i tried love engine 0.4 didnt works been patched already anyone know any other engine that works?
REQ| Bypassing GG
05/09/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Dear Reaper i have seen that in your server you have succeded bypassing GameGuard and getting ingame straight. which solved my problem actually. Please if you can give me files to bypass gameguard i may even pay you to a paypal account of you an amount of 10$ please help me because you are the only one that i saw succeding doing that