Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypassing

Discussion on Bypassing within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bypassing

Hi, this will be my first time attempting to hack GC and I was wondering. This link says it is a Bypass, but does he mean Bypass as in bypassing the games security? If not, where would I get something like that?
Old 12/22/2009, 12:18   #2

Huh?
Old 12/22/2009, 12:24   #3

In the other games I have hacked a bypass has been needed for getting around the anti hack software. I was wondering what I use for grand chase, or is it not as protected as I thought?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
pls need help for bypassing RfE:(
11/15/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
any can share to me how to bypass Rf Equilibrium HackShield and Fireguard? pls add me to messenger [email protected] or just pm me here . i was tryed to use the hidetoolz to HIDE the WPE but after i set-up my WPE my game was disconnected :D HOPE SOMEONE WILL HELP ME:(
hackshield bypassing?
03/28/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
ok so I'm just trying to make a little bot , nothing fancy, no packet sending or whatever, just pixel bot I got the code pretty much ready for search mob, click, heal and turn camera but kal closes down ^^ is there any way I can make it undetectable for kal (hackshield) ?
how can i bypassing rf?????
12/13/2008 - RF Online - 4 Replies
please:handsdown: help me what the program could i use to bypassing hackshield i ever used hide toolz but there is a text like this Error ZwLoadDriver 0xc0000022
Bypassing
06/05/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
CabalSEA Xtrap rev 2471 i tried love engine 0.4 didnt works been patched already anyone know any other engine that works?
REQ| Bypassing GG
05/09/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Dear Reaper i have seen that in your server you have succeded bypassing GameGuard and getting ingame straight. which solved my problem actually. Please if you can give me files to bypass gameguard i may even pay you to a paypal account of you an amount of 10$ please help me because you are the only one that i saw succeding doing that