Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Visual Studio 2017 Source + Files

Discussion on Visual Studio 2017 Source + Files within the Flyff PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old 02/11/2020, 10:07   #271

elite*gold: 0
Hallo, ich komme bis zur Serverauswahl und wenn ich auf weiter klicke "zum char erstellen" steht nur "Connecting. Please wait." und es geht einfach nicht weiter. woran könnte es liegen ?
Old 02/11/2020, 10:42   #272

elite*gold: 2
Das dürftest du warscheinlich in den Logs ersehen können, ansonsten die typischen übeltäter schauen, inis, odbc verbindung, firewall, etc
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2020, 12:13   #273

Danke.
Funktionierte alles und ich konnte mich einloggen.

Habs nun alles auf einen andern PC "Server" im selben Netzwerk und verbinde mich über die externe IP.

An der selben stelle, also in der Serverauswahl, kommt nun.

"Cannot connect to the Game. Please Check your Network."

Die Firewall ist zum testen aus und die Ports sind im Router frei, es sei denn mir fehlen welche.
Old 02/11/2020, 18:49   #274

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftzwergK View Post
Danke.
Funktionierte alles und ich konnte mich einloggen.

Habs nun alles auf einen andern PC "Server" im selben Netzwerk und verbinde mich über die externe IP.

An der selben stelle, also in der Serverauswahl, kommt nun.

"Cannot connect to the Game. Please Check your Network."

Die Firewall ist zum testen aus und die Ports sind im Router frei, es sei denn mir fehlen welche.
Du hast wahrscheinlich vergessen die Neuz.exe mit der Remote IP als Startparameter zu starten.

Hier ist eine Anleitung wie man Programme mit Startparametern startet:
Old 02/13/2020, 01:57   #275

Look like I forget how to compile source it's been 9 years sins I develop flyff call spear flyff
can someone help me how to create for example neuz.exe I Really forget how to create the application.exe still im confusing how to compile using vs2017 sorry for my bad English
Old 02/13/2020, 10:14   #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by wekwek09 View Post
Look like I forget how to compile source it's been 9 years sins I develop flyff call spear flyff
can someone help me how to create for example neuz.exe I Really forget how to create the application.exe still im confusing how to compile using vs2017 sorry for my bad English
I remember when I was young and I used to play Fly For Spear, I guess. Old noy-pi server. You can use our search function to find what you really want Everything's here just need some brain. ^_^
Old 04/13/2020, 04:48   #277

Got a Compile error.

Using VS2019

The compiled binaries is there, but ofcourse I still want to fix this error.

Solution tried but didn't work

Old 04/13/2020, 07:37   #278

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeney View Post
Got a Compile error.

Using VS2019

The compiled binaries is there, but ofcourse I still want to fix this error.

Solution tried but didn't work

Downgrade to an earlier version of VS2019 does the trick from what I have heard so far.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2020, 20:17   #279

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to all this...

I just have a quick question...
If I want to share the resource with my friends, what has to be in it, so they can join the server? And what is unnecessary? Because if I download a random server, they only got a few files in the client folder...

I appreciate your help!
Old 07/30/2020, 20:25   #280

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiguelii View Post
Hey guys, I'm pretty new to all this...

I just have a quick question...
If I want to share the resource with my friends, what has to be in it, so they can join the server? And what is unnecessary? Because if I download a random server, they only got a few files in the client folder...

I appreciate your help!
Every file in your source's resource folder should be included in the client aswell. Which should make sense i guess. Howsoever you can use the merge tool to combine those, there's guides out there, got no link but im sure Sedrika's Offi file index shows you the way.

Apart that, you ask for what is unnecessary, and im quite confused whats the reason, the resource is usually not filling your complete disk drive or so. Usually should not be an issue to have it all packed o.o
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2020, 21:00   #281

Quote:
Originally Posted by netHoxInc View Post
Every file in your source's resource folder should be included in the client aswell. Which should make sense i guess. Howsoever you can use the merge tool to combine those, there's guides out there, got no link but im sure Sedrika's Offi file index shows you the way.

Apart that, you ask for what is unnecessary, and im quite confused whats the reason, the resource is usually not filling your complete disk drive or so. Usually should not be an issue to have it all packed o.o
You are making things clear! Kinda dumb questions, I know! Thanks for your help anyway!
Old 09/12/2020, 11:27   #282

Is this normal to have 500+ warnings after compilation?

EDIT: I'm using VS2019
Old 09/12/2020, 17:05   #283

Yes it is because the more recent compiler version detect a shitton more stuff. Like GetTickCount, not passing CString into sprintf correctly, arithmetic overflow casting warnings, etc
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2020, 10:12   #284

Same im using vs2019 and after i compile the source a got a lot of warnings Question: Is the warnings can be harm the files?. and how to fix it
Old 10/27/2020, 12:01   #285

Hello,

I'm here to ask for some help, and also thank you guys for the effort done to upkeep and retain flyff's source to this day.

As a foreword, I'm asking for advice, so I can experience my love for flyff without having to play by arbitrary rules. I've looked up several guides and tutorials but most of them entail using VS 2003 and none explain how to compile this code. I just want to play the full game solo with a goal of completionism without having to spend thousands of euros.

My questions are:
-Could I use Sedrika's guide for the v15 client to do the SQL section?
-What do I need to do to compile this code, if you don't wish to give me an exact reply to not saturate the market, could you please direct me in the correct path seeing as I've sought for two days to find concrete instructions or explanations and couldn't find anything, or even message me on discord. Gibby#8582
-Once the files are compiled, can I follow any ordinary guide?

Thank you in advance, and my sincerest apologies for not being technically literate.

Tags
blouflash, files, flyff, source, vs2017