It doesnt look too bad for a floral based theme. It'd look better without the black border and a lighter blue outline of the real image. Not only that, but a change in buttons would help. Also, I am not too sure where you were exactly going with this--for layout that is.
Thanks for Release
The Idee of the structure and composition are very good.
But the colors do not match together. I Mean the Background (DARK)
and the front ist with bright colors.
[Release]Structural design Select character 05/05/2014 - Metin2 PServer Designs, Websites & Scripts - 36 Replies Hallo epvp....
I created this with the simple reason that I was bored seeing the same thing always seeing the same style but I can create a more professional but good!
The name if I'm wrong the s is of more xD
Well let the video download link and password.
Sorry for mi bad english xd
Character Select and DC 01/28/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies Hello everyone,
my server is ep 4.5. but character selection and Push Game START later Disconnect Server. Why ?
ERROR : 0
/nprotectoff and /vchkoff it's written...
Thank you for answers.
Can't select Character 04/27/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies Hey i get the problem with Openkore that i can't login after character select i get this error:
Packet Parser: Unhandled packet: 006C Handler: connection_refused
what should i do