Hi everyone, I hope to offer more maps, I did not have much time to finish it, but now I finished. To carry out this map I used the models of the beast Neyiox!
(Posted November 13, 2012 on DevOnline3 & 7April 2013 on Britania & Wednesday, April 24, 2013 on LYD)
Images :
Download:
Hope to see one of my next maps on servers. More information on the topic of the next map! Goodbye!
PS: I'm sorry to have was missing all this time! P.S ²: A new map is underway! (Islandia...)
Hi everyone, I hope to offer more maps, I did not have much time to finish it, but now I finished. To carry out this map I used the models of the beast Neyiox!
(Posted November 13, 2012 on DevOnline3 & 7April 2013 on Britania & Wednesday, April 24, 2013 on LYD)
Images :
Download:
Hope to see one of my next maps on servers. More information on the topic of the next map! Goodbye!
PS: I'm sorry to have was missing all this time! P.S ²: A new map is underway! (Islandia...)
Erstmal damit sie alle sehen können .. und wirklich nice Work 9/10 ..
Crysalia 04/28/2013 - Say Hello - 12 Replies Hello!
I am Crysalia, mappeuse on Flyff now for a little while, I come on this forum to share my maps throughout the Flyff community.
I'm not part of a project and I do not want at the moment!
Goodbye!
PS: I'm French, so sorry for my English :/