Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Colosseum system crash

Discussion on Colosseum system crash within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Colosseum system crash

Hello guys,

Its me again for a new crash report about Colosseum system...

I don't know why, but sometimes my worldserver crashs for no reason while doing colosseum.

The only error i have while debugging is that line on Colosseum.cpp :

If you could help me once more please :/ thanks alot
Old 10/29/2016, 23:11   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 3,213
The error on this line look like an error in colosseum.lua. Check the monster in this file. I think you had an error with your monster.
Old 10/30/2016, 06:19   #3

The strange thing is that they all spawn correctly for the first colosseum, if i restart again, one monster don't spawn and is replaced by another one, so this "2nd" monster spawn 2 times in colosseum, is it possible that the error is that one ?
Old 10/30/2016, 10:37   #4

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 3,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by firesqual View Post
The strange thing is that they all spawn correctly for the first colosseum, if i restart again, one monster don't spawn and is replaced by another one, so this "2nd" monster spawn 2 times in colosseum, is it possible that the error is that one ?
Mh.. I dont know but try an other monster ^^
Old 10/31/2016, 10:16   #5

Btw bad code detected:

for( COLOSSEUMMATCH::iterator it = m_mapMatch.begin(); it != m_mapMatch.end(); it++ )

use this instead:

for( COLOSSEUMMATCH::iterator it = m_mapMatch.begin(); it != m_mapMatch.end(); ++it )

And yeah the whole code doesnt seem very professional but yeah I guess it works